Bloopers?!

"Oh, I remember this song," she declared, looking back at Davy Jones, but he was focused on his organ. Enid smiled and stared back out of the window as the captain replayed the shanty. "Oh, I bid farewell to the port and the land..." Enid stops singing and starts to awkwardly laugh, Davy Jones bends over the keyboard and laughs. Enid hides her face in her hands. "I don't remember!"

~~~~

"Come to me..." she called, holding her arms out towards the ocean. Jack lets out a girly scream and makes Enid jump and laugh, her arms dropping in defeat. "Oh, was that not my cue?" Jack asks, laughing. "It was, Enid's just a scaredy cat!" Jones yells from below.

~~~~

"What is she then, Gibbs? Tell us," Elizabeth pleaded, holding herself as the long boat rocked. "She is a creature that can carry our poor men's souls to the afterlife, yes - but also be the ones to snatch souls from...!" Everyone on the long boat snickers, and Gibbs sits back down laughing. "That's not the line at all."

~~~~

"Okay, I've got this..." Enid moves to stand next to the window, taking a deep breath and smiling. "Oh, I bid...farewell..." The organ wasn't playing, so she turned back to see Jones just sitting there watching her. "Oh no, was that the cue?" he asks innocently, and Enid laughs.

~~~~

Enid watched on in horror as some of the sailors were forcefully dragged into the ocean. "Screw this, I'm outta here! Y'all are on your own!" she suddenly yells, then splashes back into the ocean.

~~~~

"What is she then, Gibbs? Tell us," Elizabeth pleaded. She reaches to grab the rail to hold herself but misses and instead falls over with a squeak, and everyone laughs.

~~~~

"...beautiful mermaids that lured sailors to their deaths at the sound of their voice." Enid turned to Asherah, but stopped once she realized the siren was no longer at her side. But she wasn't where she had to be either. "Asherah?" Enid calls, confused. Her head pops up from behind coral. "I believe my tail is stuck!"

~~~~

"She may seem mortal, boy...but there is more to her that meets the eye." Will turns back to the window but screams and falls back, Enid was at the window making a face. "Gods, boy, it's just a woman!" Bootstrap jokes, and Davy Jones is laughing from inside the cabin.

~~~~

"A spirit? Are you...dead?" Will asked in shock, gaining some confidence. "Boy," his father hissed in warning, shooting him a glare. "It's alright, Will," Enid reassured, resting a hand on Bootstrap's shoulder. "Oh my god, what am I touching?" She pulls her hand back and wipes it on her dress, sticking her tongue out. Bootstrap points to Will. "I thought he was Will?" Enid laughs and leans back on the wall. "My god, where is my brain - start again!"

~~~~

"Bootstrap cannot know of this!" Jones spat for the third time, pointing a finger at Enid. She flinches when it pokes her in the eye and she squeals. "I'm blind!!" she screams, covering her eyes. Davy Jones laughs and holds onto her. "For god's sake."

~~~~

"She doesn't see us, come on!" Enid was sitting on a barrel with Davy Jones between takes, and Will and Jack were walking up behind her. They hide behind the barrel as Enid kisses Jones, then leap out with the camera. "We've got them in 4K!" Will yells. Enid yells and jumps from the barrel, making both men laugh. "You boys better run now!!"

~~~~

"Okay, one more time or I swear to god," Enid mumbles to herself, then giggles. Jones begins to play the music, and Enid looks out the window. "Oh, I bid farewell to the port and the land..."  Davy Jones looks at her over his shoulder and smiles, glancing at the others in excitement. "To search for my long ago forgotten friends, to search for the place I hear all sailors end." She moves to lean against the wall but sees Jones giggling and smiling to himself. "Jones, for heaven's sake!"

~~~~~

For some reason, I imagined this as if they were on the set and messing up their parts and their lines lol i saw this in another story i had read a long time ago, where they did bloopers for their characters and i thought it was funny, so enjoy this little tidbit of laughs as we move on to movie #3! XD