Chapter 7: Your a Father!!!

It's been a few months since the wedding, I got up and felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I realized I am pregnant. I am going to surprise Jareth, I will tell him during a walk. I got up and put clothes on. I had breakfast and decided to go get Jareth.
" Darling, can we go on a walk?" I asked.
" Sure thing, dear. Let's go." He said. We walked, hand in hand. We walked until we were at the archway, where Jareth and I first kissed.
" Jareth, I have something to tell you, you will be surprised. I am pregnant." I said. He laughed and cheered and lift me up in the air.
" Your pregnant, I'm going to be a father." He put me down and kissed me.
It's been a 9 months, I had the baby. They were twins, a boy and a girl. We named the boy, Jareth Jr. We named the girl, Jade. Jareth held both at the same time, he teared up a bit and had a proud smile.
" Hello Jareth Jr and Jade, I'm your father." He said, sweetly. I smiled at the sight.
" I love you both, your mother and I love you both." He said. Jareth Jr and Jade and their father's beautiful blue eyes, his nose, and dimples. They also had my h/c hair, my lips, and my hands. Jareth layed by me, he was holding Jade and I was holding Jareth Jr. We were just joyful and laughing.

1 year later...

" Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Jareth Jr and Jade. Happy Birthday to you." Everyone sang. The children were 1.
" M...mu... muma" The children said. It was their first word. Jareth and I grabbed them and lifted them up. We were joyful and happy.
" D...dad...dada" they also said.
" Our children are fast learners, they must've got it from you, dear." Jareth said. He kissed me. I smiled.
" I love you, Jareth. I'm glad I'm here with you, for eternity." I said.
" Y/n, I love you. I'm glad someone listened to me, someone who cares for me. With you for eternity, my love." Jareth said. We kissed.