Chapter 2: His Wishes

He chuckled.
" Good morning, Y/n. How well did you sleep?" He smiled. I smiled.
" I slept very well, although I need a shower. Do you have a show-"
" We don't have showers, but you may take a bath. There's clothes in the drawer. Please, make your self at home. I will be in the Dining Hall, be there for breakfast." He left. I went to go take a bath. After my bath, I grabbed some clothes, got dress. I head to the Dining Hall. I sat down and saw his Majesty sitting down, smiling. We started eating. After eating, his Majesty and I were walking in the garden, talking.
  " I'm sorry what happened to your parents, it must've traumatizing. I don't know what happened to my parents, I was a baby when they left. The goblins took care of me." He sighed. I felt bad for him.
  " I'm sorry, your Majesty."
  " Please, call me Jareth. It's alright, the goblins are my family even though we don't act like it." I giggled a bit. I felt my cheeks blushing, Jareth smiled. We sat in a beautiful, rose archway.

  " I'm glad you listened to me, my dear," he placed his hand on my face, gently, " I wanted to tell you that, I love you

  " I'm glad you listened to me, my dear," he placed his hand on my face, gently, " I wanted to tell you that, I love you. The first I heard you wish, when I heard your voice, your voice sounded like you would love me. A voice who would care, love, nurture, and help me. You are very kind." He smiled, I felt the flutters of my heart like a blue butterfly fly into the air. I blushed, he was close to my lips.
  " I love you Jareth, but my parents are not here. You said you would bring my dreams to come true," he moved away from me, " I'm sorry, Jareth. I do love you...But, it feels like a trap." He stood up.
  " Everything. Everything has a price. My wish is to be loved and I want to love someone. I took you away and bring you here. I can't bring your parents here..." he put his hand on his forehead. " I can't...my powers...are getting weak, slowly. If I tried, I would be drained." He sighed.
  " I'm sorry, Jareth. I did not know. You could of told me this, sooner." I walked over to him, lifted his face. I kissed him. It felt like a dream, but it is real. We kissed. He smiled, his smiles make me smile.
  " Your wish is fulfilled, Jareth. I love you." I smiled. He kissed me. We walked back in the castle, holding hands.