Chapter 4: Take Back

" Please come back. Please." I cried into his chest, " I take it back, I take back my parents, I want you, I love you. You made my life better, I love you, Jareth." I cried. It was silent, only my crying in the night. " I take my wish, I don't want my parents, I want Jareth. My Jareth, my darling Jareth." I cried into his chest, I fell asleep on his chest. In the morning, I woke up to his hand around me.
  " Jareth, you... you're alive." I smiled with tears, " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made that wish for my parents. I love you, Jareth. I love my parents, but things happen. I love you." I said.
  " I love you, my dear. We all make mistakes, you were still young, and you needed your parents. I also made a mistake, I should've asked you first before granting your wish." He kissed me.
  " I'm glad you are here with me. I'm glad I'm here with you. You arms around to hold me, my arms to hold you tight, to never let go." I said. We both got up from the ground. We kissed.
  " What is going to happen to my parents?" I asked.
  " They are gone. You took your wish back, I'm always here, though." He said.
  " Don't worry, I know my parents love me, I miss them. But I want now. Now, here, and forever with you, my love." I held his face. We walked back to the castle, hand in hand.