ꜱᴘɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ (ᴛʏʟᴇʀ)

Part 2 of 'Late Night Pizza (Tyler)'.

Credits for the storyline idea: divathedumbass on Instagram <3

Y/N POV:

"I better get going now." said Tyler with a soft smile emerging from his face. "Oh, well alright then." I said gloomily, not ready to say goodbye to him. He takes a few steps back and heads towards his scooter. He gives me one last look before he gets on it. He was ready to start the scooter but he stops. I look at his actions confused and I see him get off the scooter and come back. "You need more money?" I ask him while laughing a bit. He laughs back in response "Nah, I just realized it's my last delivery." "Is that so?" I say, trying to hide my happiness. "Mhm, my shift ends at this time." he says while looking at his watch. It read '11:59 PM'. "You work that late?" I say. "Yeah, I desperately need money." he replies. Interesting how a boy this age is working till 12 AM just so he could earn money. "Great." I say not knowing what to reply to that. 

"Y/N WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?!" I hear Millie scream in the back, "THE PIZZAS ARE GETTING COLD!" "COMING!" I say while keeping the same pitch. "Shoot, I guess I better get going now. Wait, how about you join us?" I ask. "I mean, your shift is complete." "Yeah, I guess I could take some rest," he replies. I let out a smile and make way for him to enter. He walks in and examines the house carefully. "Who are you-?" Sadie says while walking over to him. "I'm Tyler, I'm the one who just delivered your pizzas," he replies back. Sadie looks over at me and I shrug. "I didn't know twelve years old delivered pizzas," Sadie says. I give her a wide eyed look. "No worries Y/N," he says looking at me. 'I'm sixteen by the way," he says looking over at Sadie. "Oh, my bad," she says. "Tyler's shift is over so I decided that he can join our sleepover," I say. "No wonder you ordered pizzas so late," Tyler says laughing. Sadie joins in on the laughter. He makes his way over to the living room greeting Millie. I put each of our pizza slices on the plate and heat it up as it's cold now. "He's cute, isn't he?" Sadie says while coming up from behind me and leaning on the kitchen counter. "What? Well- yeah," I hesitate while looking over at Sadie clearly blushing. 'Someone's got a crush." Sadie says while smirking. 'No! I don't!" I reply in a high pitched voice. "Relax, I was teasing." Sadie says while getting her pizza slice out the microwave. I roll my eyes and grab 3 of the pizza slices and make my way over to the living room joining the rest. 

"We should play something." Millie says. "Oh god, please don't be something bad like Monopoly." I say. Millie loved Monopoly and every time we used to have a sleepover she would always want to play that game. "Oh no, not Monopoly. Let's play Spin The Bottle!" she says while grabbing an empty soda bottle from the table. I'm happy that she chose a new game to play but playing spin the bottle with a boy we just met does not sound fun. "Sounds like shit." Sadie says uninterested. "I think it sounds cool." Tyler says. "See, Ty likes my idea." Millie says while lightly punching Sadie. "Hey!" Sadie says in a shrill voice. "Alright, you guys stop fighting and let's play!" Tyler says, excited to play. We join in on the excitement and we start the game. 

It was finally my turn, the bottle kept landing on Sadie and she never chooses a dare which is no fun. "Finally!" I say exhausted. "Alright Y/N, truth or dare." Millie asks. "Dare." I say with a smirk. "Ooo." Sadie whistles from beside me. "Hmm, Oh! I dare you to kiss the person sitting on your left." Millie says cheekily. Tyler's eyes widen at that comment and he looks at me. I look at him back, shocked and nervous. "Kiss!" Sadie chants repeatedly. I shift closer to Tyler and he shifts closer to me. "I'm sorry." I whisper to Tyler. "Don't be." he replies and attaches his lips onto mine. I close my eyes and melt into the kiss. The kiss seemed passionate and tender. I didn't want this to end. After kissing for almost 10 seconds we pull apart and look at each other with glistening eyes. I notice how plump his lips became and I chuckle. I look at Millie and Sadie who are staring at us in shock. "Oh come on, you gave us this dare." I roll my eyes. The 4 of us burst out into laughter. 

We continue playing a few more rounds until it was time for Tyler to leave. I look at the clock and it read '2:00 AM'. My god. Sadie and Millie had fallen asleep on the carpet so it was just me and Tyler awake. I walk with Tyler to the front door, looking down the whole time, trying to hide my red face. "Y/N." he says, breaking the silence. "Yeah?" I say and look up at him. The moment I look up, I feel his lips onto mine again. It lasted longer than the last time. He pulls apart and looks at me while my mouth is still open lightly and my eyes wide. 'Thank you, it was the best night I ever had." he says with a smile. I bite my lip slowly "You're welcome, mine's too." I reply with a smile as well. He opens the door and lets himself out. He climbs down the steps of the porch and makes his way to his scooter. "Goodbye Y/N." he says. "Goodbye Ty." I reply back and he rides away. I go back inside and put my hands in my pocket of my jacket. I feel a piece of paper so I take it out and unwrap the crumpled paper. It had Tyler's phone number on it and his address. 

Tyler, you slick and charming pizza boy. 

A/N: I had so much fun writing this! Thank you all for reading <3 

-Shaarvi