Look, A CLUE! But Wait! Where's Blue?

Brobee and Deema came back out on stage, all full from the Gabba Gang's party. "Oh-ho-ho MAN, that hit the spot!" "Same, Brobee. Same. I'm just so stuffed from all the chicken, and cheese, and green beans ALONE!" "Yeah, my Gabbaland pals sure are fun to hang around with, huh? And look, we're back on stage!"

"The stage! THE STAGE!" Deema shouted dramatically at the top of her lungs while rubbing her hand on the stage, "How I've missed the sweet, sweet feeling of being a dramatic star on the very stage of this theatre!"

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a blue paw rustled out of one of the main curtains, and stuck a pawprint onto Brobee's cheek. "Whoa. Deema, look on my cheek!" Brobee gestured to the blue paw on his face, "It's a blue pawprint." "Cool!" Deema said, amazed, "I wonder how it got there." Then the blue paw snuck back out, and stuck another pawprint onto Deema's tail fin. "Whoa. Look, Brobee! I've got one too, on my tail fin! It's like some sort of clue or something."

"Wait a minute!" Brobee exclaimed, knowing where all these pawprints were coming from, "Who do we know that hides clues with pawprints?" The audience shouted out who it was with glee: it was Blue! "That's right!" Deema happily answered. "It's Blue!" Our two buddies cheered as they heard a voice calling her name, a voice that was all-too-familiar.

"Blue? Blue? Oh, where is she?" Josh called out as he ran on stage. "Hey there, Josh!" Brobee and Deema greeted. "Hey, Brobee! Hello, Deema! Oh, hi you! Hi! Hello to you too! Wow! Hi, all of you!" Josh greeted back, "Have you seen my dog Blue anywhere? She's been leaving pawprints on EVERYTHING lately ever since she and I started playing hide-and-seek." "No, we haven't seen her just yet." Brobee said. "But, we did get these cool blue pawprints on our faces! Or in my case, on my tail fin!" Deema gleefully answered. "Well, we better find Blue, or she'll miss her part of the show." Josh replied as he got a tad worried.

Josh: 🎶 Have you seen my dog Blue?
She's looking for you too.
Hey, can you help us play this game?
I think she left some clues.
Let's begin with a pawprint! 🎶

"Come on, guys! Sing along with us, and let's see if we can find her!" Josh said as he took a deep breath, and started to sing again.

Josh: 🎶 Everybody's looking for Blue's Clues! 🎶
Brobee and Deema: 🎶 And You! 🎶
Josh: 🎶 Come on in, come on in!
It's Blue's Clues! 🎶
Brobee and Deema: 🎶 And You! 🎶
All: 🎶 Step by step, yes!
Clue by clue, let's think it through.
It's...It's Blue's Clues And You! 🎶

Deema: I bet Blue's here somewhere.
Brobee: But wait! Where's the Thinking Chair? Hmm.
Josh: Don't worry, guys. Maybe we need our Handy...Dandy...
All: Notebook!
Josh: Notebook, yeah! And guess what else?
Brobee and Deema: What?
Josh: We'll need help...from all our friends! Oh yeah! Are you all ready to meet them?
(The audience cheers!)

Josh: Okay then, here we go! Tickety Tock!
(Tickety hops on stage.)
Tickety: Hello, everyone!
Josh: Bot!
(Bot rolls onstage.)
Bot: Hey there, Umi-friends!
Josh: Molly and Skye!
(Molly swims on in.)
Molly: I love looking for Blue's Clues!
(Skye perfectly lands onto the stage via her pup pack.)
Skye: Woo! This pup's gotta fly!
Josh: Then there's Mr. Salt, and Ms. Pepper, Cinnamon and Paprika...
(Mr. Salt, Ms. Pepper, Cinnamon, and Paprika all appear on a screen right near the main curtain.)
(Mailbox stretches onto the stage.)
Mailbox: Hi, everybody!
Josh: Hey, Mailbox!
(Magenta is last [she also appears on a screen], rounding out the gang.)
Magenta: Hello, guys!
Josh: And oh hey, Magenta! But, we're still missing Blue.

Everyone was glad to be together, but Josh was right. They were still missing Blue! "How about we all call for her?" Josh suggested. "Yeah! Great idea, Josh. Let's do it!" Everyone agreed. On the count of 3, everyone shouted out "Blue!" as loud as they could, hoping she'd make it on stage. And sure enough, once they heard "Did somebody say 'Blue'?" from the curtains, out came Blue herself! "Hello, everybody! Here I am!" Blue greeted as her friends crowded around her.

"Blue! There you are!" Josh exclaimed, giving her a hug, "We couldn't have our show without you!" "Thanks for helping Josh find me, everyone." Blue thanked her friends, squeezing them into a group hug, "You guys are the best!" And with that, an awesome backdrop made to look like Josh and Blue's house was pulled in from backstage as everyone finished their song and danced together.

All: 🎶 Everybody's looking for Blue's Clues And You!
Come on in, come on in!
It's Blue's Clues And You!
Everybody's looking for Blue's Clues And You!
Come on in, come on in!
It's Blue's Clues And You!
Step by step, yes!
Clue by clue, let's think it through.
It's what we do, so
Let's get to it!
It's Blue's Clues And You! 🎶
Blue's Clues!