The Tiny Chef Show: Spaghetti

As Tiny Chef and Olly got their tree stump kitchen set ready for the stage, a video played on the overhead of an exclusive cold open from The Tiny Chef Show created for this musical.

In his room inside of his tree stump home, Tiny Chef was talking to his new Bubble Guppy friend Deema. "So, as I was saying, we almost got everything ready for our part of the musical." He said as he gestured over to a nearby camera shooting his room, "We're just filming the cold open right now. In fact, Henry and Ruby are manning the cameras as we speak. Ooh! Say hi, guys." Ruby chittered with excitement while Henry...stood there (as he do).

"That's great, Cheffo!" Deema replied, "I can't wait to see what you'll be making at our musical tomorrow!" "Oh, trust me, Deema." Chef continued, "It'll be like you'll never see it coming." "BOO!" Olly said, scaring Chef. "AHAHA! Olly, don't scare me like that." Chef said he relaxed, "You could've scared off Deema too." "Chef, who's Deema?" Olly asked.

"She's my new Bubble Guppy friend I told you about, remember?" Chef told her, "We're gonna see her at that big musical tomorrow." "Oh yeah!" Olly smiled, "Hey, Deema!" "Hey, Olly-Olly-bo-bolly-banana-fanna-fo-folly! Haha! Never gets old. Well, I'll see you two on stage tomorrow! Bye!" Deema waved as Chef closed his laptop.

"Ah, Deema is so so nice." Chef beamed. "Yeah." Olly hugged Chef with all her heart, "By the way, our show's starting." "Wait...Wait, what?" Chef flatly asked. The show alarm rang all throughout the stump, with Chef and Olly freaking out. "Come on, Chef! We'd better get on stage. We're on!" Olly said, grabbing onto her brother's hand. "But...I DIDN'T EVEN PRACTICE MY DISH OF THE DAY DANCE YET!" Chef whined as Olly rolled downstairs as fast as she could. "No time!" Olly screamed as she rushed over to the kitchen, with Chef in tow.

And with that, the overhead lifted up to reveal a set of Tiny Chef and Olly's tree stump kitchen. The duo came out and started their segment of the musical off right.

Chef: 🎶 Welcome to The Tiny Chef Show!
Just follow your nose to The Tiny Chef Show!
Welcome to The Tiny Chef Show!
Just follow your nose to The Tiny Chef Show!
My name is Tiny Chef. 🎶
Olly: 🎶 And I'm his robot sister Olly. 🎶
Both: 🎶 And here are our two pets Ruby and Henry.
When we cook in our kitchen, things can get a little messy!
Whatever the Dish Of The Day is, we shall be so ready! 🎶

🎶 So welcome to The Tiny Chef Show!
When you see us, you'll know it's The Tiny Chef Show!
Welcome to The Tiny Chef Show!
Please run, don't walk slow to The Tiny Chef Show! 🎶

Olly: 🎶 So stay in your seats. You're not gonna wanna miss this! 🎶
Chef: 🎶 Me and Olly, we'll cook up the world's tiniest dishes! 🎶
Both: 🎶 So if you're feeling hungry and you need a place to go,
Keep searching TV til you hit The Tiny Chef Show! 🎶

Both: 🎶 So welcome to The Tiny Chef Show!
All systems are go for The Tiny Chef Show!
Welcome to The Tiny Chef Show!
It's finally time for The Tiny Chef Show! 🎶

"And now, for the first time in this very theater, it's time for a special live edition of The Tiny Chef Show! The only cooking show where anything (and I mean ANYTHING) can happen!" Dylan announced, "And now, here he is. LIVE and in-person, it's Tiny Chef!"

The audience applauded as Chef introduced himself, "Blello, everybody! And welcome to The Tiny Chef Show! I'm Tiny Chef, and this is my robo-sis Olly." "Hello, everyone!" Olly said as she skated on stage, "Good to cook here, Chef." "And today," Chef continued, "we'll be cooking something real stretchy." "And bendy!" "And...noodly." "Show them our Dish Of The Day, Henry!"

As per usual, Henry slowly went over and pushed a button. A banner dropped down, announcing the Dish Of The Day. "It's...SPAGHETTI!!" Our two cooks got excited as they danced like crazy, the audience dancing along to the catchy strums of Chef's banjo! Olly did the robot, Chef flossed (yeah, you knew you saw this coming, folks), and even Ruby did the worm. Once all the dancing was done, they got back to the kitchen.