17 - 'An Awkward Meal'

Copyright © 2011 Lauren Tricksey

Vote, Comment, Fan and read away...

Chapter Seventeen

Klaus's POV  

Damn, I think I'm actually starting to go mad. This girl- this wonderful, beautiful, amazing girl was so close to me for the first time in what seemed like forever. For the first time, my wolf was actually pretty satisfied that she was close enough for me to protect from anything. I knew these couple of weeks we're going to push our relationship forward whether she liked it or not, and basically, it had to. I don't think I'm going to be able to hide my feelings for her for much longer, not to mention the fact that my wolf has become increasingly overwhelming over the last couple of weeks. He wanted to mate her, it was a wolf instinct, and as an alpha, my instincts were that much stronger. Yet also as an alpha, my willpower was even stronger, allowing me to hold back for as long as I have. However, we are known to be very instinctive creatures, and I could feel that even though my feelings for her where the strongest I've ever felt for anyone in my entire life, I could also feel my wolf slowly empowering me. I hated the fact that if I didn't make her mine sooner rather than later, I would lose my control with her and take her by force. I hated the thought of hurting her, of making her scared of me and I knew that if that were to happen, she would never forgive me; nor did I expect her too. Every time I touched her, or she would touch me my wolf would growl, almost like a little devil on my shoulder demanding me to mate her. I hated it!!!

*Son, do you have something to say to your father**

OH SHIT.

My heart was racing, as I followed my love into the dining room. My eyes immediately landing on my fathers, and in that one look, I realized my mistake. I forgot to put my guard up. F*ck what an absolute dick! I thought to myself as I realized he knew... everything.

This cant be good

-

Mr. Iverson's POV

-

"Honey, do you think Sky would like fish or chicken best?" My love asked as I watched Klaus and Sky leave down the hall.

"Love, she's been around here so many times. What's making you so... Motherly now?" I asked slightly amused.

**Well Wesley and I had a talk yesterday, and well... He likes Sky.* She thought to me as a humungous smile spread across her face. Just seeing her happy was enough to make me happy. I took a look towards the doorway to notice Wesley was no longer there. "I don't know, I want to make a good impression seeing as she's staying here." She said out loud, having two conversations at once was something which we'd always done when we were talking internally about something we didn't want the boys to here. Well, Klaus actually, Wesley wasn't in the main pack anymore so he couldn't hear us anyway, but still, we didn't want him to think we were talking about him behind his back.

"Well, I think I'd go with the chicken, that's the boys favorite" I smiled reassuringly, as I wrapped my arms around my beautiful wife.

**What did he say?* I thought to her, continuing on without internal conversation.

"I guess you right" she smiled **well mainly he was saying that he likes her, I mean 'likes' her!* She raised her eyebrows, willing for me to hear what she was saying, and I did. Wesley had been a worry for us over the last couple of years. We were worried that since he broke up with whats-her-face, that he was starting to turn into a Klaus, well not as bad - but he was getting there. Though thinking about it, she was right. Over the last few weeks, he had started to return to his normal self, which was a relief for Beth. 'I think we're losing him' she would cry, as Wesley would bring home a different girl for the night. It had pained me to know she was hurting over it.