15

Chapter 15   -   Willow

"Boobie..." Sophie says and squeezes Cleo's boob. But I mean, Cleo's boobs are fucking amazing. They're round, and she has cute pink nipples, and they are so beautiful. Like fuck, if I could I would have them in my mouth. You know that saying 'If you need a way to shut me up just fucking kiss me' or something like that... So for me, it's 'If you need to shut me up, put a fucking boob in my mouth.'

Something about me is I love boobs. I really fucking do - if it's not obvious already - so I won't practically do anything to have them in my mouth. And Cleo is my favourite person to sleep next to for a damn reason, she sleeps naked. And I could have her amazing boobs in my mouth whenever I want.

"Soph don't," Cleo says. It's around 2 am and I believe everyone is sleeping. We aren't asleep because... Well, there isn't a specific reason. I join Sophie and put my mouth on Cleo's boob. "Willow. Sophie. Leave my fucking boobs alone." She says more aggressively. I just giggle and continue sucking on the nipple. I wrap my arms around Cleo and feel Soph do the same.

She sighs and lets us do whatever we want. We all slowly drift to sleep wrapped around each other.

----------

"Up up up!!" I hear someone yelling in my ear. I groan and bury my face deeper into the comfortable pillow. Said pillow starts to shake and I open my eyes to find Cleo laughing at me. I look to my right and see Sophie in the same condition as me.

I sit up and look around the tent to find Ashton smirking at us. "Fuck you bitch." I groan and get up. I walk out of the tent to be greeted by the sun blinding me. "Well, fuck you too." I groan and try to open my eyes.

"Damn Willow, what happened to that you're so nice this lovely morning?" Arlo laughs.

"Fuck you too." I sit down and take the food Quinn gives me. I start to eat and lay my head on Quinn. "Nice boobies," I say looking at her breasts.

"Girl I think you got a boob kink or some shit," Cleo says from behind me.

"Mmm, I sure do." I moan and finish up the food. Quinn giggles and it makes her tits bounce.

And something even better, she's in a bikini top. Mmm. "Huh?" I ask one I noticed everything is quiet.

"I asked, do you want to get in the water?" Quinn repeated herself.

"Mhm... Yeah... Yeah... Sure." I mumble against her tan skin.

"Then go change into a bathing suit." She says. I obey and go put on my trunks and bikini top. All black because it looks fucking amazing on my skin. I get out of the tent and see Quinn waiting for me. "Let's go, baby." She says and holds onto my hand. We walk through the rocky sand to the lake.

It's so blue and beautiful. The water is scary clear. I can see everything. And in a way it's beautiful, it looks like diamonds shining, but at the same time, I can see everything. Quinn can see everything.

I try my best to hide the semi-hard on that I have in the very short trunks. What? Don't judge me, I can't control it. We walk further into the water until it reaches our abdomen. Quinn has her knees bent and pulls me to sit in her lap. I wrap my arms around her neck and look her in her beautiful eyes.

"How has it been for you? I mean, living with us." I say. She hums and thinks about it.

"It's been good, nice. I like it. I like that I can have all of you..." She gets closer to my ear and kisses behind it. "I like that I can do whatever I want with you..." She whispers in my ear.

She bites my stretched lobe. I'm so glad I cleaned it before so it's not disgusting or something. Her tongue slides through the hole and she sucks on the lobe making me so fucking hard it hurts. I can also feel wetness pooling out of my pussy. "Mmm... So hard? Just for me?" She mumbles against the skin of my neck.

"Fuck..." I moan.

(I usually don't put A/Ns in the middle of the chapter, but take a deep breath cause y'all are going to hate me...)

Her hand is on my hard-on under the trunks, skin to skin, and it feels euphoric. Mmm, I just want her dick so fucking deep in my- "No fucking in the lake!!!" We hear someone yell. I look around to see Arlo at the land smirking at us. Quinn groans and so do I. "If you're planning on fucking do it somewhere else!" She yells again.

We groan and get out of the lake. I have my hands on my boner cause fuck it's embarrassing. And Quinn is just walking with the biggest fucking boner I've ever seen. Girl, how big is your dick? Ugh, now I'm confused, scared, and sexually frustrated.

**************************
-----------------------------

Deep breaths... Anyway... How are y'all doing? I'm at the doctor's office to get my migraines checked because apparently, it could be pressure on my skull. So let's hope it ain't. So last chapter before Epilogue, how do we feel about it? Good? Bad? Disappointing? Thanks.

Okayyy byeeeeeeeee
-Alex.