6

Chapter 6   -   Quinn

I built everything and even went shopping to get myself some books. While my shipping spree with Cleo, I also got a new laptop, Cleo insisted on getting me a new phone, and some more decor for my room; Such as fairy lights, a lesbian flag, cute posters, anime posters, and LED lights.

My room has a balcony, like every other room, and I want to put the fairy lights up out there, and I want to get some sofas and maybe a hammock, a coffee table, and maybe some other things but that's for now.

We haven't bought them yet because we need to measure the balcony so that's for another day. And as we got home I got a call from my new boss that she wants to talk to me and see where we stand. When I get back home Astrid is there to greet me, which I could get used to that. We talk as we walk in. I walk in a beeline to Cleo. She is in the kitchen talking to Max and I want her to hold me.

I don't know why, but I do feel a need for her touch. "Hey, Quinny..." She whispers kissing my head.

Max leaves whatever she was doing and comes into the hug. "How was your day, beautiful?" Max whispers in my ear. Shivers of pleasure run down my spine. I let out a soft whine and arch into Cleo. My perky nipples brush against her making me shudder as another breathy moan leaves my lips.

"Fuck..." Cleo moaned. I could feel her hardened member on my thigh. "Can you feel that? Can you feel what you do to me?" She asks me.

I throw my head back on Max my long curly hair falling down her shoulder. I'm so happy I washed my hair yesterday. It was a bird's nest and smelled terrible.

Max begins to spread kisses on the soft skin of my neck "How about we continue this after dinner, huh?" Cleo suggests and I agree. If we were to do something right now, I would not last long.

Max gets back to the kitchen as Cleo and I go to my room. "Can you help me with something?" I ask her.

"That something?" She asks looking down at my crotch. I blush and hit her playfully on her shoulder.

"No, you idiot," I mumble as we walk through the door. She sees my clean room and the clothes on my bed. "I need to put these, there..." I say pointing at the top of my closet. I could reach it with a stool, but I mean I have my very own butler so why? Exactly. I could for sure ask Ash but I can't find her. Cleo takes the neatly folded clothes and places them at the top of my closet exactly where I asked.

She takes the next clothes that are on my bed and places them up there too. She checked that it was perfectly aligned with the first and it makes my heart do a little Jumpy Jump.

I bite my lip and look down ashamed of my disorder that was probably also told to them. "Hey, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Just because you have OCD doesn't make you any less than what you are. You are loving and caring and so beautiful it should be a crime. You're so fucking hot that you should come with a warning label. You are funny and cool and so fun to be around." She says looking into my eyes that are filling with tears. "We all like you so much, all of us." She whispers.

Her hands cup my face and with her thumbs, she dries my eyes. "Thank you. Thank you so so much." She smiles, not like her normal smirk, but a beautiful loving, and warm smile.

**************************
-----------------------------

This was cute. Like really cute. Anyway, yesterday I asked this girl to be my GF and I am no longer single. Thank you, thank you.

Ok, so about my plans for this book... Someone asked, yes all of them are in a poly relationship. I am not sure of what is to come because I write whenever my brain is running and I just write with no exact plan or destination in mind. So that's why this book is more of a 'reader's choice' because I go with what you guys want.

That being said... When do you want the next smut scene? Multiple rounds or just one? The next one will be Quinn Cleo and Max. And do you want it more hardcore BDSM or more vanilla? I'm still trying to figure out how to lay down the scene so any opinion will be welcomed unless it's a hate comment.

-Alex.