5

**************************
Warning!! This whole chapter is a sex scene! If you are not comfortable with that skip to part 6
**************************

Chapter 5   -   Delilah

My hand crept up Ash's thigh and her skin erupted with goosebumps. I loved the effect I had on her. I felt myself twitch in the excitement of what was to come. With Ash, you don't get to tease, once you get this beautiful woman turned on, there is no coming back.

And I want her thick dick so far up my- "Delilah!"

"Huh?" I ask. Everyone is looking at me and I can feel my face heat up.

"I asked how your day was..." Arlo repeated. "Like... 4 times." I was so up in my daze and didn't notice anything.

"Sorry... It was okay. A few odd men here and there making me uncomfortable, but it's all good." I say and I can practically feel their rage emitting from them all.

"Did you report to HR?" Willow asks.

"They are customers. HR can't do shit about it. It's not like they are workers." Quinn says. Her Spanish accent is nice. Softer than Ash's but still firm.

"Oh... Are they regulars?" Willow asks.

"Umm... Yeah... Why do you ask?"

"Can we be there to beat them up?"

"Girls, as much as I would love to punch those men, we need to remember that violence may be the answer in some cases, but here it isn't. We don't want to get Dey fired, do we?" Cleo, aka our voice of reason, said.

We all finished eating and helped with the dishes. And as I was going to my room a pair of feet followed after me. I stop and turn my head back to look behind my shoulder. "Why did you stop? Keep going." Ash said going behind me. I swallow thickly and continue walking till I arrive at my room. I open the door and walk in. Ash looks at me as she walks in and I immediately sit down on the bed. She smirks and nods her head in approval.

She walks up to me and pushes me down on the bed. "You were so confident teasing me just a few minutes ago, where did all that confidence go? Huh?" She breathed in my ear.

I moan arching into her only for her to push me back down. "Answer me." She orders.

"I'm sorry..." I breathlessly moan. "I needed you... So bad... My pussy was begging for your thick cock." I beg her.

"Hmm..." She hums. Swiftly she rips my shirt off my breasts bouncing as I didn't wear a bra. She grabs both of my breasts in her big warm hands making electricity-like currents flow through my body. "Fuck..." She breathes out. I look at her to see her looking down at the bulge in her shorts. "Look at what you do to me, Dey." She points out. I moan and my dick wants to get out. She rips my pants and boxers off letting my mini-me spring up and hit my upper abdomen. I shudder at the cold air hitting my red tip.

She flips me over after taking her clothes off. I lift my hips and spread my legs showing her just how much I want her.

She groans at the sight and her hands attach themselves to my waist. "Fuck Dey, look at that ass... Mmm..." She lowly yet huskily says. One of her hands leaves my waist and the next thing I feel is her huge tip against my pussy.

Ash is a respectful 10.5 inches long. She is also so fucking thick. I would say probably 1.5 inches thick. Which is fucking huge. She doesn't give me any time to adjust as she slides in. She only stops when her front meets my ass.

"Fuck!! Ash... You're so fucking big..." I moan arching my back.

"Mmm... You're so tight amor..." She whispers. I move my hips in circular motions making her moan so loud.

"Je t'aime... je t'aime tellement." I moan. (French; 'I love you... I love you so much.')

"You... Are so fucking beautiful... It should be a crime..." Ash kisses my skin as she whispers that. We both gradually get closer and closer to our edge and we kiss and moan and say how much we love each other.

"Baby I'm going to cum..." I moan as Ash is kissing the soft spot on my neck, leaving marks on my soft skin.

"Me too, mi amor... Cum with me?" She breathes out. I nod and she increases her speed. And I moan arching my back, my eyes rolling back as I release all over my abdomen, and she helps me ride my orgasm. Ash pulls out and cums on me too. We don't want to get pregnant. Cause we definitely can.

She falls onto me and reaches for something. She lifts her shirt from the side of the bed and wipes us clean.

**************************
-----------------------------

This was wholesome. Also, I just got a new tattoo. I already had one and I wanted to add another to my collection.

Anyway, did y'all like that? I know I did. And what did you like most?
-Alex.