~10~

The crowd had gathered dressed in well-tailored suits courtesy of Kinn. It was a very intimate wedding only with their close friends and family but an extravagant one because Porsche was hard to please.

The candles were lit around their space on the sand, lilies dominated the place, and the altar was decked in florals and greenery with typical white curtains flowing down. And underneath the wedding arch stood Tankhun, Kinn's elder brother had got ordained and will be marrying the couple, he went through his cards anxiously and took moments to pause and look at his brother and smile.

Kinn wore a 5 piece tuxedo with a black bow which he fidgeted with restlessly. Vegas and Pete couldn't help but laugh a little at Kinn's nerves but they accompanied him till he was calmed down.

"Are you ready?" Vegas asked him.

He replied "Oh, absolutely!" his voice was confident and impatient "Never been this read-ier!" Pete leaped into Kinn's arm and hugged him and patted his back. They wished him luck and returned to their seats.

Kim was yelling around in his earpiece ordering people around to pick up the pace and settle before the groom is ready.

"P'Kim, relax a bit na. Everything is going to be perfect," Chay held his hand and pecked his cheek.

"I hope so, I don't ever want to screw this day, today is really important."

"Ah I know and because it's you I know it won't be a disaster," Kim pulled him by his shoulders and ruffled his hair "Enough P'Kim!" he laughed.

"Porsche's ready?" he touched his earpiece.

"P'Kim... Nevermind,"

"What is it, Porchay?" and he simply shook his head. "C'mon... spill it" he gazed him down til he answered.

Chay called the latter closer and whispered in his ears "You look so hot like that,"

Kim couldn't believe his ears. He opened his mouth and closed it again.

"Like what?" Chay's cheeks turned red and he pushed him away embarrassedly.

"You know what I mean," he mumbled and Kim couldn't wipe the smirk on his face.

"Big, get me, Porsche, right now!" he half yelled and Chay almost gasped.

"Oh god," he buried his face in the latter's arm.

Kim kissed his head "I hope you are prepared for tonight, Cause there is a lot to take!" he kissed him again and grabbed his ass which made the young one flinch.

~

Can't help falling in love was being played in the background as Porsche walked down the aisle.

He was finally seen after 2 days of absence and everyone seemed to have an opinion on what they were 'doing'.

Everyone was on their feet to look at the groom. While Porsche was looking around and smiling but Kinn's eyes were fixed only on his lover and he smiled wholeheartedly.

Pete leaned on Vegas and intertwined their hands.

Wise men say, only fools rush in... Kim played the piano and sang into the mic along with Chay by his side.

But I can't help falling in love with you

Kinn mouthed I love you to Porsche when their eyes locked.