~4~

Pete's whimpers filled the room. He kept twitching and turning in anticipation. His breathing hitched when he heard Vegas chuckle.

Pete was touch-starved, even though he had just come twice that evening.

He could feel the latter eye-fucking him even when his eyes were firmly tied by a thin piece of red satin cloth.

If Pete could leap forward and let Vegas ravish him, he would, but his ankles were tied together with Vegas' belt, his hands were bound behind his back with leather cuffs and he was seated on his heels on the edge of the bed showing off his pale yet red, sweat seeping body just for Vegas' eyes.

The room's deafening silence haunted him, he could even hear Vegas sigh whenever Pete whimpered eagerly waiting for his touch. He could hear the sound of Vegas' glass touching the table and he could hear the shuffling of his feet when he walked painfully slow towards the constrained boy.

Pete wasn't fully naked though, he wore a pair of tight black underwear, the only piece of clothing his husband who pleasured him like there was no tomorrow let him wear. Pete felt as if that cloth covering his pitiful already leaking cock was a punishment to the tent formed under them.

"Miss me already?" Pete flinched when he heard Vegas. He could feel his heated breath on his ears and he could smell the whiskey from his mouth and his pheromones in the air. His pheromones drove him to the edge. He almost went crazy when he felt Vegas' fingers playing with the wet region of his underpants. The latter's other hand reached to Pete's chin and tilted it up.

"Answer me!" he yelled and grabbed his face which made Pete whimper.

He moaned embarrassedly and nodded.

"I need words, Pete!"

"V-Vegas, oh god yes!" he cried when Vegas' hand caressed his dick.

Pete heard the latter smirk. He pressed his thumb on Pete's bottom lip and slowly wiped it back and forth. Pete let out a gasp when the latter entered his thumb inside his mouth. His finger was playing with the tip of his tongue. Slowly, he pushed it deeper which made Pete breathe louder and pant.

Vegas leaned down to the latter's ears again. "Do you have any idea, how much I wanted to see you like?" His pheromones in the air increased and Pete responded to it by pushing his hips towards Vegas' hands which now made their way under his wet boxers.

"Tied up like this, helpless, all to my mercy." He threw his head back and scoffed. "Whenever I imagined you in my cuffs and leashes I would get a boner within seconds. Oh and the things I'd do to you" he laughed.

"You drive me crazy, Pete! And I don't even get you!"

Pete's forehead along with his porcelain body was covered with beads of sweat as he waited patiently for Vegas to take charge.

"Do you even know how you look like this, Pete? You look fucking pathetic like this! Yearning for my touch and wanting to be pleased by me. With your body flushed like that! Ughhh," he ran his fingers through his hair and tugged at Pete's hair "Makes me want to take away your ability to walk" he laughed to himself. "Why don't you look at it yourself and tell me what you think?"

Vegas' hand now reached to the back of his head and sluggishly removed his blindfold.

Pete's eyes squinted adjusting to the lighting in the room but his eyes widened when he found that the lights were not so bright. The room was lit by the evening sun's light and the walls seemed to be a mixture of deep red and orange.