~5~ (18+)

Vegas repeated his words "Pete, are you in your heat?"

He stepped forward towards the latter. "Pete, stop! You are scaring me!" he frowned.

"Pete answer me!" he almost yelled at him.

"I- I don't know," he trembled to move away from Vegas and looked through his bag. "I thought it wasn't for another week or so."

"Pete," his voice softened he moved closer. He couldn't bear to watch Pete shudder in pain, he noticed that the corner of his watered.

He could see Pete shifting queasily until he found his prescription. His eyes glowed with relief. His eyes shifted from the medication to Vegas' face.

He stepped back when he saw Vegas approaching him.

"Pete, you don't have to," he said worriedly.

Pete moved back till his back hit the wall. "What are you doing?" he questioned him as pain crept through his abdomen. He gasped as he neared him.

"Why don't I help you?" he said very cautiously.

Pete's mouth was agape he couldn't stomach what was happening.

"What are you talking about?" his tears were visible now.

"Pete, you know what I mean and I can't tolerate watching you like this," he breathed heavily.

Pete quivered as his breathing was rapid and his vision got blurry. He could feel the pain spreading all across his body, he could feel his body sweating and his pheromones all over the room.

He knew it was bothering Vegas but he did his best to hide it. At the same time, he was weak for Vegas' scent too. He wanted to pull him closer and for his husband to take advantage of him, and put him out of his misery. So what, it's his husband Pete thought to himself but what stopped him was that he was the same man who he is going to divorce in a few weeks and this- them staying together and showing up as a couple was for Porsche, it was an act.

Pete was so close to giving in to his libido but reality seems to pull him back.

Vegas was a very experienced man in bed, indeed but wasn't it wrong after all that has happened. Thinking about their past sex life made him weak in the knees. His legs almost gave up and Pete was a few seconds away from the ground until Vegas came to his rescue holding him firmly against the wall with his muscular hands.

The proximity made him let out a repressed moan.

Vegas ran his fingers through his hair trying to suppress himself from ravishing him. He slowly reached out to the latter's hand and slowly pushed it away from him.

"We both know that's not enough," he moved closer "Let me help you" his face now in the crook of his neck inhaling Pete's scent. Vegas' skilled hands moved from the latter's hips to his chest, to his neck trying his best to turn him on.

"But only if you say so,"

His fingers ever so gently grazing his neck were pushing Pete to the edge, he wanted to hand him over to Vegas so badly.

His only response was a moan.

"I want words from that pretty mouth, Pete" his hands are now on his chin pulling it towards his face.

Pete whined pushing his hips towards Vegas as he leaned his back on the wall.

"You know how it used to be between us, and I know how I made you scream. So, if you want it all again." He grabbed his face "Open your fucking mouth" he whispered hoarsely against his face.