chapter.3

3rd person:

After the vigilante trio healed the hero they waited patiently for him to wake up. Apollo was about to wake up but after remembering everything he decided "nope. This is a problem for future me" and went back to sleep. An hour or so later the hero finally decided to face his problems and open his eyes. He made eye contact with the vigilante, karro. To which he immediately looked away after.

After a few minutes of awkward silence Apollo decided to break it, saying, "uhm so it was nice meeting y'all and all but I kinda need to go now..-?" Karro nodded and let him actually exit the cafe this time. Apollo checked the time and panicked. It was way too late, dream was so gonna kill him. He rushed to the hero HQ, once he got there he entered looking around for the heroes. He saw sapnap there waiting for him with a worried expression. He looked up to him and his eyes immediately lit up. "Apollo! Where have you been? I was worried-" sapnap was cut off by dream coming into the room. Apollo froze in horror.

To say he was scared was an understatement. If looks could kill Apollo wouldve been dead long ago.

Apollo then blacked out to what he assumed was almos's (dream's) power. He had the ability to make people fall asleep,afterall. Apollo then woke up a few hours later and immediately checked his wings. He sighed after realizing they were worse meaning he got experimented on. Again. (We both cannot write experiments for shit which is why we have not been making chapter 3. We eventually gave up and now me, editor occasionally writer Ran, decided to give you guys this piece of crap. There's a reason I'm not the main writer.)

Apollo frowned and tried not to cry. He can do that at home, not the time for a mental breakdown you stupid brain, Apollo thought to himself. He used most of his remaining energy to get up and start actually walking, hoping he had enough energy to actually make it home.

But ofcourse, unfortunately for Apollo, luck was not on his side today, so he proceeded to pass out in a fucking alleyway out of all places.

Wilbur was heading home after patrol. Technoblade, or karro, was taking over now. He decided to take a shortcut and went into an alleyway. His eyes widened as he saw none other then Apollo passed out, on the very uncomfortable looking wall. Wimblur panicked and immediately called Phil.

Luck apparently was not on anyone's side on this very unlucky day so Phil didn't answer. Wimblur scoot, panicked even more. He decided it was a good idea to bring him home without telling any of his family members at that moment. In his defense he was panicking.

I don't know about you but editor ran here thinks that is a very stupid excuse. And moth here thinks it's an amazing idea.

So Wilbur picked Apollo up and quickly rushed back home in a panic. All while some certain red and green eyes were watching from behind,
Along with some green and purple ones.

"So..-" the red and green eyed one said. "I'm not explaining, no." The other figure said, sipping on her very delicious coke which was currently more important then anything else at the moment.

Wilbur unlocked the door to his house and rushed inside yelling, "PHILLLLLL! WE NEED HELP HERE!". Phil's eyes widened as he saw Apollo in Wilbur's hands and he glared at his son. "I'll explain later, just help him!" Wilbur said, still in a panic (like bro we get it your panicked. *Sigh* this is why moth is in charge of the writing..-)

[Timeskip because I honestly don't know how to explain]

Phil sighed before saying, "he's fine mate, just passed out due to exhaustion. He had a few scars but that was to be expected from a hero." Wilbur nodded and was about to say something before he was cut off by technoblade opening the door. He looked at Apollo then wilbur and repeated that process a few times. "Wilbur what the heck."