chapter.1

3rd person:

Tommy, also known as Apollo, the 5# hero, was currently patrolling a random district. He stopped a few muggings here and there but nothing too special happened. Tommy frowned as he started making his way to the hero HQ considering he was done with patrol.

But of course it isn't that easy for the heroes. Right as he made a turn to Blood street he heard a very high-pitched scream, he then turned his head towards the scream and rushed to Minecraft's cafe. He saw a lady running out with her heels clicking on the concrete, he quickly looked inside and saw 4 guys in black with guns, he then ran towards the cafe.

When he was on the sidewalk of the cafe he came to the side of the cafe and looked through the window, he saw the 4 guys. Then he saw the people hiding under the tables and the cashier with his hands up.

Apollo's POV:

I was watching from the big window, and saw the 4 guys in black with very unprofessional guns pointing at the cashier who looked like someone who was alive when dinosaurs existed. He had short blond hair and was overall short compared to the amazing, handsome and tall Apollo.

I then remembered that im a hero and actually need to stop the very unprofessional robbery, I then walked in the cafe. With the little soft ring of the bell above the door, ''FREEZE YOU ABSOLUTE MUTATIONS OF SPLEENS! I AM HERE TO ARREST YOU AND I WILL SUCCEED YOU LOWLIFE PEICES OF SHIT!'' (editor ran here, I told moth to write this and did not expect moth to actually write it so uh. Yes. Have my humor I suppose) the rObBeRs then turned to me and looked at me with guns pointed at my face, behind the robbers i saw the cashier with a surprised face.

''Put both of your hands above your head right now or ill pull the trigger!'' yelled the rObBeR, ''At least they weren't as loud as that woman running out the cafe before-'' I thought to myself before I cut myself off in my own mind, ''WAIT DID THEY JUST TELL ME TO PUT MY HANDS UP? DO THEY NOT KNOW WHO I AM?!'', I then started laughing and the robbers just looked at me confused ''why are you laughing?'' the robber asked, stupidly like the idiot they are.

"Do you not know who i am?-'' I asked giggling, the robbers then looked at each other shrugging, all while i was quick to move and start going to the tables and telling them to go when i say so. The robbers then finally noticed i moved and started looking around, it didn't last long of course the cafe was small and i was wearing the opposite color of the cafe walls. They were green while I was wearing red so it was not hard to spot me whatsoever, ''HEY WE TOLD YOU NOT TO MOVE, NOW YOURE GONNA PAY YOU LITTLE KID!'' ''DONT CALL ME A LITTLE KID YOU JERK, INFACT IM A VERY BIG MAN!'' I yelled, annoyed.

I then activated my power and sharp looking feathers flew out of my wings, i winced a little and i think the cashier noticed because he looked at me worried. I then controlled the feathers to fly at the robbers, they jumped to the side and I jumped at one of the robbers head and knocked them out. The other robbers then looked at me with anger in their eyes and i controlled two of the feathers to go after one of the robbers, and the other two at the other one. That left me with the last robber and i pulled out my blade, i always kept it with me as it was a gift from my bestfriend, deo...

''No i cant get all sappy at work.'' i thought to myself, as i threw the blade at the robber's shoulder, and missed... I then saw two of my feathers fly back next to me and land on the ground, i also picked one of them up, my leather gloves protecting me from the little sharp edges of the feather, and threw it at the shoulder of the robber. He grabbed his shoulder in pain and groaned in pain, "EVERYONE OUT NOW!'' i yelled and the people who were hiding under the tables ran out the door quickly, as the little bell above the door ringed softly with every movement made by the door.

While everyone ran out I still saw the cashier standing now with his hands on the side, I then proceeded to run towards the cashier while still looking at the robber waddle to the window for support, ''why aren't you running?'' I asked the cashier who was a little shorter than me, but me crouching made me the same height as them. "Mate, are you alright? You winced a little when you pulled out your feathers." they asked, worriedly looking at me, I froze. Then there was the sound of the soft ringing of the bell above the door and I turned around to see the viligantes

Augur and Karro.

My eyes widened and so did theirs, I then looked at the cashier and he looked just as shocked.
______
860 words.
*Casually just editing things and mistakes because that's my job*
Ah shoot-I forgot to edit something- welp.