The Office

I was just done with a client when Sally, a co-worker, told me the boss wanted to see me. I was turning 18 soon, so I guess that was why. I walked away from the small rooms, leaving the customer get dressed again. I walked all the way backstage and took a glance at the girl dancing on stage. Hungry men watching with clouded eyes. Disgusting.

I walked away from the loud music and the dancing lights and into the corridor leading to my boss' office. I raised my hand and knocked on the door. I heard a muffled groan and a squeak from a girl's voice. I roll my eyes as I step aside knowingly.

A girl comes out the door with ruffled hair, no shirt, and her bra only supported by her hand and arm. I look unimpressed as she passes me by without a glance. I didn't recognize this specific friend, but I'm sure I'll see her again if I can remember her face.

I walked inside the office, my boss with an unpleased expression on his face.

-I didn't get to finish. He stated.

Who calls for someone and gets mad when they show up?

-Sorry. You wanted to see me?

-Yes. As you know you are almost eighteen. I think now is the time you start handling costumers like any regular here. I have been very considerate of your case. I could let a random costumer do as he pleases, but you have no experience in the matter. So, I took the decision of sending you over to my nephew.

My heart plummeted inside as I kept a blank face. This guy gets to decide Evey aspect of my life and now he decided who I lose my virginity to. Just great.

It wasn't long after that that I was pretty much dragged into an SUV and we drove off into the night.