after a long day

summary: y/n comes home after a stressful shift and hailee helps to relax her:)
Y/Ns POV
i sighed as i put my key in the ignition and started my car. i texted hailee and told her i'd be home shortly and started my half an hour drive home.
today was so long and exhausting. i work as a 8th grade teacher and don't get me wrong, i absolutely adore my job, but sometimes 13 and 14 year olds are a little much. i look at my giant stack of papers to grade and sigh.
i park my car in my spot in the driveway and smile when i see that hailee is already home. all i need is some time with my girl right now. i open the door and i'm immediately met with a smiling hailee.
"hi my love!" she says as she wraps me into a giant bear hug.
"hey haiz" i sigh.
she grabs my hand and leads me to the couch. i open my bag and pull out my papers to grade.
"jeez y/n that's basically a bible.."
"i know, and this isn't even all of it!" i throw my head back against the couch.
hailee loves to help me grade papers and of course my students have no problem with it.
when they put together that i was hailee's wife i swear some of them almost fainted.
after about 2 hours i was finally done with grading and updating the grades.
"finally!" i sigh as hailee chuckles.
"come here love" she motions for me to lay my head on her lap.
as i lay my head down, she starts to run her fingers through my hair making me close my eyes and sigh in appreciation.
"feel good?" i nod slowly and she smiles.
i grab her hand and play with the diamond ring on her finger, smiling at the memory of us getting married just 7 months ago.
"what do you wanna watch?" she asks as she grabs the remote.
"hawkeye!" i cheer.
"again?? baby that's the 2nd time this month!" she chuckles.
"i'm sorry but that one girl in the movie is really hot!"
"and who would that be?" she smirks at me.
"i don't remember her name but i know her wife is funnier!" i joke as she gently smacks my arm.
"i love you y/n/n" she says after a while.
"and i love you!" i exclaim.
"tell me a little bit about your day"
"well...do you remember that boy in my 3rd period? connor?" she nods, motioning me to continue.
"poor kid, he got rejected by carly today. he's such a nice kid, i felt so bad so i told him he didn't have to do the homework." i said and hailee 'awed'.
"and then i had to yell at a girl because she wouldn't stop talking and i felt terrible"
"you had to baby, you didn't have a choice." hailee kisses my forehead.
"everyone knows how much you love your students, hell i think you love them more than me sometimes. they're practically youre children!" i chuckle at her remark.
"but now it's time to put your long day behind us. how about we cuddle on the sofa, eat some popcorn, and watch a couple of movies?" she offers.
"there's nothing i would love more."
she kept her word. we spent the rest of the night on the couch, laughing, crying, and cuddling while watching stupid movies and making fun of the characters choices and cheesy lines.

i wanted to do a fluff one cause i'm in the mood for some cute shit💜 take care loves!!