what did you just say to me?🔞

any story containing smut will have 🔞 next to it!!
Y/N'S POV
hailee and i are in the middle of a huge argument. i'm upset because she was rude to my best friend because she thinks she is in love with me or something.
"SHE IS NOT IN LOVE WITH ME"
"HER HAND WAS ON YOUR THIGH ALL NIGHT Y/N!"
"HAILEE YOURE BEING RIDICULOUS" i roll my eyes.
"YOU WOULD BE MAD TOO IF I WAS LIKE THAT WITH MY BEST FRIEND." she argued back.
i am so tired and this argument is setting me off the edge.
"I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR BEST FRIEND! GO FUCK HER INSTEAD." i shout in a fit of rage.
"oh so now you don't care about me?" she sarcastically replies.
"that's not what i mea-"
"just stop talking." she rolls her eyes at me.
"fuck you hailee." i instantly see her eyes full with lust.
"what did you just say to me?" she starts to walk towards me slowly and i back up. i feel my back hit the wall, fuck.
"i-i'm gonna go take a shower.." i shamefully say.
"oh baby you're not going anywhere." she pushes her lips onto my roughly and grabs my hair.
when i start to lose my breath i pull away a little. she pulls my head backwards by my hair and licks from the base of my neck to my earlobe.
"you want me to fuck you so hard, don't you baby?" she whispers.
"y-yes fuck" i struggle out as she starts making hickeys on my neck.
"haiz i have a meeting tomorrow" i warn her.
"well i've heard the cold spoon and whisk works well." she smirks as she travels down to my collarbone.
she pulls my shirt over my head and takes my bra off.
"you're so beautiful" she admires my boobs and licks her lips.
"now which one of these pretty babies do i take care of first?" she rhetorically asks as she looks back and forth between them.
hailee attaches her mouth to my left nipple and puts her hands on the back of my thighs.
"up baby" she says and i wrap my legs around her waist.
she positions one arm under my butt to hold me up and squeezes my boob with the other one.
she carries me up the stairs and onto our bed. her attention shifts from my left boob to my right one.
my nipples are so hard and i can feel myself soaking through my underwear. i need her, and i need her now.
she leaves a trail of hickeys down my stomach and kisses right above my waist line.
"haiz please i need you." i hardly ever beg but i'm so desperate for her right now.
she smirks at me and in a quick motion she pulls my pants off.
"look how wet you are my love" she says as she swipe her finger up my underwear. i whimper at her touch.
"just touch me already!" i feel frustration take over my body.
hailee flips me onto my stomach and pushes my hips up.
"FUCK" i scream when she smacks my ass.
"don't even think about telling me what to do, understand?" she demands me.
"yes, im sorry!" i'm in for it tonight..
she turns me back over and positions herself between my legs. she hooks my underwear in her mouth and slides them off my legs.
"fuck that's hot.." i moan out and she kisses my thigh.
"can i?" she asks, referring to touching me, and i nod quickly.
she shoves her face into my pussy and takes my clit into her mouth. i moan out as she starts sucking on it roughly.
"i-i need more please"
"what do you need love?" she seductively says.
"your fingers in me" i boldly say and i can tell she's taken aback by my words.
"good girl"
she returns her current actions of sucking on my clit and begins to slowly slide two fingers into me.
"you're so damn tight" she says and takes her other hand to rub my nipples.
after a couple of minutes of this i start to feel my stomach tighten.
"baby i- FUCK" i say as i get butterflies in my stomach.
"i know baby, i know, let it go"
my back arches and my eyes roll back as i feel the pleasure start to take over.
"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" i begin to chant over and over again as hailee fucks me through my orgasm.
after a couple more seconds, my clit becomes too sensitive.
"p-please no more!" i scream out at the overwhelming sensitivity.
hailee knows i've always struggled with sensitivity when orgasming more than once, but recently we've been working on it more.
"you're doing great baby, one more!" she encourages me.
my hole starts to clench around her fingers tightly and i feel my second orgasm approaching, very quickly.
"HAILEE FUCK" i scream as i feel the wave of the orgasm run through me.
this one is way more powerful and is lasting a lot longer than the last one.
hailee fucks me through my high as i scream curses and gibberish.
as i begin to come down, hailee slows her movements and lays down next to me.
"come here my love" i lay my head on her chest and smile as she runs her fingers through my hair.
"you did so well for me. i'm so so proud of you. now get some sleep pretty girl." she leaves a kiss on my forehead.
"i love you haiz"
"i love you y/n/n, sweet dreams"

honestly don't know if i like this very much but i tried my best lmao😭 have a good day/night my loves!!