Chapter 9

Y/N's POV
Waking up to a hangover isn't fun. I got up from Katsuki's bed and went to the bathroom to get some medicine, using the sink water to down them because going to the kitchen for a water sounded like a lot. I got back in his bed and he stirred in his sleep. He turned towards me wrapping his arm around my waist, resting his head on my stomach, and wrapping one of his legs around mine.

I decided to play with his soft hair. That was always a favorite of mine, playing with hair was therapeutic to me. Soft snores came from Katsuki, and I couldn't help but giggle a little. I tried not to shake from my laughs but I couldn't help it. He groaned rubbing his face into my stomach.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked into my stomach with his sexy morning voice. "Your little snores are so cute." I said with a little giggle. He looked up at me confused. "I do not snore." He stated. "Not from what I just heard." I playfully argued. "Then you need to get you're hearing checked.  You're lucky you have such a cute laugh or I'd be mad that you just woke me up." He pouted.

"I'm sorry, Katsuki, I didn't mean to wake you." I apologized. "It's okay it's probably time to get up anyway." He said, turning over and checking the time on his phone. Yeahh it's 3 in the afternoon. "Yeahh, but we purposely took this day off so we could spend time together, so it's not like there's anywhere we need to go." I stated.
"You're right." Was all he said then continued. "What do you want to do today." He asked. "To be honest, I kind of want to have a lazy day. Just hang out with you." I smiled. "Fine by me." He agreed. Just then, my stomach growled.. "Actually, we can start off with eating.." I said shyly. He chuckled a little. "Alright, let's go see what we have to make." He said, getting out of bed then taking my hand, leading me to the kitchen.

"How about some eggs, bacon, and toast?" He asked. "That sounds good!" I said. I watched as he got all the stuff out asking if he needed help, him telling me no because 'I'd be in the way.' Okay.

After breakfast was made, we ate and then went back upstairs to his bedroom to just watch TV and chat. "So what's your favorite color?" I asked. "Orange, yours?" "F/C". I replied. "So what's your quirk?" He asked. "Oh, it's fire. I can make little fire balls in my hands. But i never really cared for it, so it's probably as powerful as a childs." I chuckled.

"How come? That could have been really powerful. You could have been such a strong hero!" He exclaimed, a hint of excitement in his voice. "Are you geeking out about my quirk?" I laughed. His face tinted pink. "What? No. Then I would sound like that stupid Deku." He pouted, crossing his arms and looking away. "I could totally see that Broccoli guy being a nerd. He does that muttering thing on tv." I pointed out.

He looked at me, the chuckled a little. "Nice nickname for him." I looked at him. "Doesn't he call you Kacchan? Should I start calling you that." I teased. "Hey! How did you know that?!" He yelled. I just looked at him confused. "TV?" In a questioning 'duh' tone. "Plus, I don't know if you know this, but like there's a lot of girls that fangirl over you, hard." I continued.

"Well, duh, why wouldn't they? I'm pretty sure you're one of them." He smirked. I punched him in the arm, huffing. "There's a difference between having a favorite hero and fan girling over a man that doesn't know you exist." I said, crossing my arms and turning away from him.

"You know you're cute when you pout?" He smirked, leaning closer to me. I tried to hold my expression but couldn't, so I grabbed his face, kissing him real quick. "I'm always cute." I said, smiling like I didn't just kiss him. "Well, I could have told you that." He stated, my face feeling a little warm, him kissing me on the cheek. "So back to what I was saying, though, how come you didn't want to be a hero?" He questioned.

"Oh um, I couldn't.. Just the thought of interacting with a villain, I just shut down.. I could never save someone if every time I came across a villain, I froze up." I admitted. He just kind of starred at me while I was looking down, fiddling with the covers. "Hey, look at me. There's nothing wrong with that." He said, hooking his finger under my chin, making me look up at him.