Chapter 7

Bakugo's POV
I woke up to my head pounding and memories flooding back to me. I opened my eyes and looked next to me. Oh thank God it wasn't a dream! I carefully removed my arm from underneath her and went to the bathroom. After I went I washed my hands and grabbed some advil for myself and Y/N.

I went back to her room setting hers on the side table and left to go to the kitchen so I could get myself a water and throw on the spare clothes that I brought. I took the advil and then snooped around in her kitchen to see what all I could make for breakfast. I found a box of pancake mix and decided on that.

After about 20 minutes they were made. I stacked 3 on my plate, and 3 on hers. I looked in the fridge and found some fruit so I put some on her plate and some on mine and then added whip topping on the top of the pancakes. I put all that stuff back, grabbing the syrup, my bottle of water and both plates ( I had added a fork on each plate so I didn't have to carry those separately).

I made it up to her room to see her still sleeping. I set her plate down on her side table, and I set mine on her dresser so I could wake her up.  "Y/N.. Y/N.. YYYY/NNN...." I said shaking her a bit. "Mm." She grunted a bit turning over. "I made food.." I said trying to convince her. "Wait really?" She said peaking past her covers.

I pointed towards her side table and she sat up following where my finger pointed. The look on her face would of made you think I gave this girl the whole world. Her face lit up and went to grab the plate, then realizing the advil right next to it.

"Oh look at you being prepared. Do you treat all your hook ups like this?" She asked. The question kind of took me by surprised. Is that what she thought she was? "Um no, but you're not a hook up." I stated.
"Eh we'll see." She said digging into her food. I grabbed my plate and sat across from her on the bed. "Sorry that was rude of me. Thank you for making me breakfast. I didn't expect it." She admitted.  "It was the least I could do." I said.

"What do you mean, I really haven't done anything?" She said confused. "You've already made me breakfast, and you laid out medicine for my hangover the first time we met. You didn't even know me then, I mean you still don't really know me." I admitted.

"Oh well I figured I should take care of the #2 hero, we'll you're #1 in my books at least." She said, not even looking at me, still eating her pancakes. That was until she froze.

"I um mean, you should be number 1, I don't see how you're not. Um moving on. How's you're breakfast? Mine is amazing, who knew the #2 Hot Headed Hero could cook!" She rambled.  She kind of sounded like Deku but it was actually adorable when she did it.

I realized I hadn't taken the time to look around her room. You can kind of get to know someone by their room. Everything seemed like her as I scanned the room. That was until 1 thing stood out, it wasn't what I expected to be in her room. She had a funko pop of me sitting on her desk by her computer.

"So I really am you're favorite hero?" I asked smirking. "Whaaat? No. Actually my favorite is Red Riot." She said. "That funko pop on your desk says other wise." I said still smirking. "You were not suppose to see that!" She said blushing like crazy. It lowkey turned me on.

"Well look at you pulling in your favorite hero." I stated, knowing what this was going to do to her. It was like flashbacks were running through her mind, making her face more red. I set my empty plate aside and leaned in real close to her. "That's okay, you're my favorite exotic dancer." I whispered in her ear, then taking her empty plate, stacking it on mine then heading towards the kitchen.

I could feel my heart pounding a little bit. I started cleaning up my mess I left then cleaning all the dirty dishes. She came downstairs still only in her underware and my t-shirt, her hair still slightly messy. This is probably the sexist she's looked. I looked away quickly so I couldn't become too distracted with my thoughts of her.