We CAN move during a method

I read a chapter on this last night and decided to tell you about it.

Already the starfish position (starfish) is not mandatory even when you do the raven method (and other method). She just helps from helping you fall asleep to helping you trick your body into thinking you're in your dr. But you can put yourself in any position you want. Nothing is mandatory!!

So now, let's get to the heart of the matter:

Why do 3/4 of the shifters say and think that you shouldn't move during a method?

It's to help you fall asleep, it's kind of like position. But nothing prevents you from moving if you are doing a method or even visualizing.

The only rules existing in the shift are those which one fixes oneself. If you decide that you should not move during a method, it's up to you! But personally I think it's withdrawing from freedom! In addition, generally when you stay still for a while, it certainly puts the body to sleep, but it causes itching and therefore it prevents a lot of people from "concentrating on their dr".So it's only my opinion, but I think we have to stop limiting ourselves. You can move as you don't have to put yourself in a certain position!

Now it's up to you to see what you really want 😊