Chapter 1

"When is a door not a door?" a whispered menacing voice says.

"When is a door not a door Stiles?" silence meets this question just like it has every other time so far, yet still it continues.

"Come on Stiles, when is a door not a door?"

Stiles is trembling cowering with his head between his knees, hands covering his face like a little child trying to pretend the monsters can't possibly see them, if they can't see the monster.

"I'm getting angry Stiles, you really won't like me when I'm angry, answer me! When is a door not a door?"

"When its ajar" Stiles whispers sobbing into his hands.

"Good Stiles, very good, now let me in" the voice whispers into his ear, making Stiles flinch away, backing up into the corner of the darkened room he is in.

"No, not again, never again" Stiles whimpers.

"Let me in Stiles!".

A hiccuped sob breaks the silence as Stiles presses his clenched fists into his eyes, his body quaking with absolute fear.

"Look at me Stiles, look at me, you can't avoid me Stiles, it's too late for that, the door has already been opened so let me in".

"No" Stiles whispers, "no not again, this isn't happening, please no, I can't I can't please".

"Begging Stiles really? We both know it's others that need to beg us, let me in and you won't need to be afraid again".

"No no no I won't" Stiles whispers around his sobs.

"Let me in Stiles, let me in Stiles, let me in Stiles" the voice is badgering him now, stalking around him in circles as he ushers him from his hiding place against the wall. Stiles keeps his eyes squeezed tightly closed, if he can't see him he isn't giving him a foothold to crawl inside, he can pretend this isn't real, he just needs to hold on, the pack will come for him.

"Let me in Stiles, let me in Stiles, LET ME IN" the last is shouted directly into Stiles' face and in shock Stiles opens his eye's staring directly at the mummyfied face of the Nogitsune in absolute terror.

"Well done Stiles" the Nogitsune whispers, his evil mouth grinning with terrifying glee. His body starts pressing into Stiles backing him up once again against the wall. Wavy black streams of a viscous substance is pouring out of his hands where they are pressed against his bare arms. It's winding it's way bit by bit into Stiles' body. Stiles reels in shock, feeling sick at the thought of the Nogitsune inside him again.

"NO" Stiles shouts trying unsuccesfully to push him away. "NO".

"Oh yes Stiles, we are going to have so much fun" the Nogitsune chuckles as everything starts fading to black.

All Stiles can hear is his forboding laugh and then the pounding of footsteps on concrete nearby. The Pack are here, they've found him but its too late, always too late, oh god what has he done?

The footsteps suddenly stop and a sharp inhale is heard before a shrill scream by a banshee fills the pressing silence "ALLISON" then the darkness consumes him.