two.

"That'll be $3.50" Tiffany stated, trying not to sound nervous.
Niall pulled a five dollar bill out of his wallet and slapped it down on the counter.
"Keep the change." he said with a small smile.
He started to walk away, but didn't go more that five feet before pivoting back around.
"I'm supposed to meet some people at this restaurant...City Hardware?"
Niall Horan is talking to you. Niall Horan is asking you for directions.
"Oh, that's on Court Street. Go down this road here," Tiffany said pointing, "then take a right at the bank and then turn left at the light. City Hardware will be on your left, but you'll probably have to go over to the parking deck on Mobile. Parking downtown is terrible." she chuckled.
"I'm terrible with directions," he confessed looking down. His hand rubbed the back of his neck. "Would you uh, could you come with me? I'm meeting with these producers and I don't want to go alone..."
She looked at the clock, then down at her clothes. Her jean shorts and t-shirt weren't exactly appreciate for a lunch meeting with music producers and Niall Horan, but she wasn't going to pass up and opportunity like that.
"Yeah, sure. I get off in fifteen minutes, if you've got time to wait."
He nodded.
"I'm Niall, by the way."
I know.
"Tiffany."

mandy x