♡ 18. Tiramisu ♡

~~~~

This is the last chapter :(

~~~~

"I forgive you for forgetting the arrow. Though, it'll be a pain trying to find it now that Marco is gone. We have no idea who could have taken it at all, or even if anyone has it." He seemed a bit worried even though he tried to hide it.

"Then let's go find it!" Narancia exclaimed, and I looked at him in surprise.

"What?"

"Yeah! We'll go find it right away! Right, Y/N?" He looked at me but I didn't respond. Why did he suddenly get so excited to go on a mission?

"Narancia-" Bucciarati began but Nara grabbed my arm in one hand and the car keys in the other as he hurried out the door. What was he planning?

"Narancia, what are you doing?" I asked him but he hurried into the car. I quickly followed his lead as he drove off.

"Hehe... I figured if we hurry up and find the arrow, then we might have time for a date too!" I just kept looking at him.

"Narancia, I love you so much." I said and burst out in laughter. He's truly adorable. He parked near the house that we found Marco in and we stepped outside.

The house looked just like we had left it, covered in dust and darkness filling every corner. I didn't leave Narancia's side. Instead I walked close to him, holding his hand as we searched through every single room. The bottom floor was cleared, so we headed upstairs. I hesitated for a second and Nara looked back at me.

"You can stay down here if you want to." He put a strand of my hair behind my ear and gave me a warm smile, but I shook my head.

"I'd rather get this over with quickly, actually." He smiled and held onto my hand as we walked up the long stairs, into the corridor where the fight with Marco had taken place. We looked through the first two rooms, finding nothing but emptiness. The third room had a bed and some other furniture placed inside, but it looked like it hadn't been used for years. I walked inside to look under the bed and search through every corner, but nothing showed up.

"Hey, there's another room over here!" Narancia pointed to another room, the fourth room.

"What are the odds it's in the fourth room?" I asked him and he made a weird face.

"Don't say it like that... you sound like Mista." I giggled at his words.

"That's the point." I walked into the room first. It didn't have any windows, so it felt like I was being swallowed by complete darkness. Narancia followed me close behind, bringing out Aerosmith.

"Aerosmith has two lamps in the front, so we'll be able to easily find it if it's here." He explained and his stand's lamps turned on. It searched the room carefully, until we noticed something shiny in the corner. I ran over and picked up the delicate, golden arrow, before grabbing Narancia and running out of there. "Y/N? Is anything wrong?"

"Don't worry, I just don't want to be here longer than necessary." We hurried through the long corridor, downstairs and outside. The bright sun hurt my eyes a bit before I got used to it.

"So... We're done?" He asked.

"Yeah... I suppose we are. Wanna grab some cake?" His face lit up at the thought and he hurried back to the car.

"Come on! We need to leave the arrow to Bucciarati! I want cake!" I smiled and was just about to step into the car when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a middle aged man.

"Mi scusi, signorina* I couldn't help but notice how lovely you look, may I-"

"No." Narancia had stepped out of the car and was now eyeing the man. "We're actually in quite a hurry... So kindly run off." He took out his pocket knife and began picking at the roof of the car with it. "It'd be a shame if I slipped, so you better move. I don't want your filthy hands on my girl."

"Tch. Fine..." He let go of me and started walking away. Narancia's mean gaze followed him before turning back to me, giving me a soft look.

"You okay?"

"Did you just call me your girl?" We both got a bit red, looking away from each other.

"Yeah... is that okay?"

"Yeah... Should we... Head back?"

"Right."

~~~

We got back to the others and left the arrow with Bucciarati.

"I'm actually impressed. How did you manage to get it so quickly?"

"We just looked through the house, and there it was. No big deal..." Narancia smiled as he grabbed my hand, running back to his room with me before Bucciarati had the chance to say another word.

"What about the cake?" I asked.

"Oh..." He said, clearly having forgotten about our little promised date. "Screw the cake! I'll buy you as much tiramisu as you want. Got it? I'll buy you one from each bakery if it makes you happy. As long as you don't leave me, I'll do anything."

"You're adorable." I laughed. "I look forward to lots of Tiramisu dates."

~~~~~~~

(Part of this chapter has been removed. It will be edited in the near future)
-May 8th 2023-

HI! I'm so sorry but I think I'm gonna finish it here... I genuinely don't have any idea how to continue BUT I recently made a oneshots book! So far there's no Narancia, but I'll definitely add a lot eventually!

Thank you so much to everyone who has been voting on each chapter and supporting me through this process! I'm endlessly thankful to you!