𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐥 [𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐨, 𝐧𝐜𝐭]

jeno x fem¡reader

• mild language

sentences in bold are in Chinese

~~~

"How long exactly are we in here officer ?" you ask, hands gripping the metal bars, a pissed off look written all over your features.

The officer gives a condescending smile, his hands on his hips. "You five delinquents will be spending the night."

Jeno, who stood beside you, furrowed his brows and raises his hand. "Don't you think 'delinquent' is a strong word ?" he scoffs and begins to make his way to the bench. "We tp'ed someone's house, it's not like we torches his lawn."

With a roll of his eyes, he plops himself on top of Chenle, who instantly shoves him of and they exchange grimaces.

You look over your shoulder at Jeno, and just the sight of him makes you grimace. "Can I at least have a separate cell ?"

Jeno meets your gaze, mirroring your expression and flipping you off.

The officer just chuckles, before leaving. Sighing, you death grip the bars for a few seconds, before joining the group, seating yourself next to Jisung; Jeno and Chenle sat opposite you, whilst Jaemin layed over the middle concrete bench, arm layed over his closed eyes.

In the silence, yours and Jeno's gaze naturally meet, resulting in noiseless daggers being exchanged between you two – ever since meeting each other in the 8th grade, you despised each other; what made things worse is that Chenle, who's your twin brother, just just had to befriend him, which resulted in Jeno joining your friend group.

"At least there's no one to blame."

Chenle sets the trap, and the two feisty cats pounce into it without hesitation.

"Oh I beg to differ," you scoff, leaning forward now when Jeno tilts his head at you. "Let's not forget who's bright idea it was to prank the school's boy. And why ? Cause he's jealous."

Jeno's brows shoot up his foward, and he shifts forward to sit on the very edge of the bench, annoyance swarming in his chest. "Jealous !?  Please, I only did what the whole soccer team is too pussy to do." he spits back, giving you a disgusted look.

You let out a loud, obnoxious laugh. "Yeah, you just couldn't stand that Taeyong is better at you in the sport ! Your ego is so inflated that it's only right in your eyes that you're the best."

"Y/n calm down-"

"I am better than him !"

"You're on the same goddamn team dumbass !"

"And I'm the captain, so he needs to know where in the team he lies !"

Your eyes widen in pure disbelief, and you look around at your three friends. "This is your captain ?" Jisung doesn't meet your gaze, and both Chenle and Jaemin wear bored expressions; you settle your gaze once again on a fuming Jeno. "This egotistical, narcissistic, silver-spooned, spawn of Satan." each word was laced with venom, and neither you or Jeno had realized how close you were as your labored breaths fanned over each other's faces.

Unbeknownst to you, Jaemin peeks at the situation, before a sly smile pulls at his lips; he sends Chenle a subtle nod.

Chenle then jumps up, feigning a loud and fed-up grown. Pushing between you two, he walks towards the bars. "Hello, officer !"