Chap 16

BOOM!!!

Sivaangi who was busy with her lip gloss jerked by the huge noise made by her husband. Her lip gloss rolled over the floor and she deadly glared him who was controlling his laugh closing his mouth.

Sk : 1000 vati sollirukken,1000 vaati... ipdi satham podaadhenu.... ippo paaru en lip gloss epdi kalanjirikku nu....

She complained like a child and wiped her smudged lip gloss looking at the mirror grumpily while his hands encircled her neck from behind.

Ak : Sorry di pondatti....

(He said and pecked her cheeks making her pout)

Sk : Elaam pannitu ipdi oru umma kuduka vendiyadhu...

Ak : Pudikalana thiruppi kudu di....

Sk : Athukku yaaru pudikala nu sonnen....

Ak : Oh.... *blushing*

Sk : Oh....

Both chuckled and he nuzzled into her neck inhaling the fragrance of her wet hair.

Ak : Veetla dhana irukke aprom edhukku di unakku makeup....

(He asked smacking her head slightly)

Sk : Makeup edhum podalaye maama.... verum lip gloss dha potte.....

Ak : But you look beautiful.... azhagaala kolriye di pondatti, un purushana....

He kissed her nape which brought an instant blush to her face. He made her turn towards him and pulled her close placing his both hands on either side of her waist.

Sk : Enna sir kku kaalailaye romance ah...?

She asked encircling her arms around his neck and he rubbed his nose with hers. His beard cheek rubbed against her soft one making her giggle.

Sk : Hmm.... maama kichu kichu aagudhu....

He chuckled and cupped her face, caressing her lips with his thumb.

Ak : Enna flavour....?? Un lip gloss uh....

Sk : Strawberry!!

Ak : Aana beetroot smell varudhe....

She squinted her eyelids in confusion and inhaled twice cutely getting a strong flavour of strawberry.

Sk : Illaye.... strawberry flavour dhan varudhu....

Ak : Apdiya... appo na taste panni paakata...

He asked mischeivously and she nodded but soon gasped sensing the actual meaning. She beat his chest playfully and he smiled sheepishly.

Her gaze fell on a slight wound on his forehead which occured while shooting his movie fight scene. She caressed his wound and kissed there bringing a wide smile on his lips.

Sk : Valikudha....

Ak : MmHmm.... feeling better when your lips touched my wound.....

Sk : Inime fight scenes pannumbodhu paathu handle pannunga seriya....

(He nodded like an innocent child)

Sk : En valarndha kolandhai...

She pulled his cheeks before placing a kiss there. He showed his another cheek gesturing her for another kiss and she did it as per his wish.

His eyes pleaded for something making her blush and he leaned dangerously close to her face.

Ak : Can I taste what is mine....