Chap 6

(Ashwin pressed the calling and waited outside making Rakshan who came with him confuse)

Rak : Dei, inga nee thaniya dhana irukke.... aprom ethu-

Before he could complete, the door opened revealing sivaangi's face. Rakshan saw her confused and turned his face towards Ashwin in question.

Ak : Ulla va solren...

Otherside, Sivaangi was surprised seeing Rakshan as she is a fan of his performance in the movie "Kannum Kannum kollayadithaal". She welcomed both of them with a smile.

Ak : Sivaangi ithu-

(He couldn't complete as sivaangi pushed him aside and extended a handshake towards Rakshan)

Sk : Aiyo Rakshan anneyy.. ungaloda periya fan naanu... Kannum Kannum kollayadithaal movie la neenga super ah nadichirukeenga..... Aprom unga anchoring kooda vera level uh... Enakku ungala romba pudikum...

She shooked her hands with him excitedly while Rakshan felt overwhelmed at her words and Ashwin chuckled at the duo.

Rak : Thank you ma for your valuable words... *smiling*

Ak : Dei ithu Sivaangi....

Rak : Oh.. nee solluven la.. un athai ponnu, illa?

(Sivaangi saw Ashwin in disbelief and he wrapped his arms around her)

Ak : Mm... Aana ippo she is My Wife.... Sivaangi AshwinKumar....

Rak : Edheyyy.....

(He gasped and frozed on the ground hearing his words and Ashwin stratched his eyebrow in response)

Ak : Dei athu... nan dha veetla sonnen... unakke theriyum la, how much importance I am giving to my private life nu....

Rak : Athukku nu... oru vartha enkitta sollirukalaam la...

Ak : Athaan ippo sollitiye...

Rak : Romba early ah sonnen da... oru friend kku ivlo dha madhippu, la?....

Ak : Sry Macha... *puppy eyes*

Rakshan sighed and nodded accepting his sorry making Ashwin to hug him tightly while Sivaangi admired their bond with a smile.

Ak : Sivu nee poyi coffee potitu va...

(She nodded and moved to kitchen. Rakshan again hugged him and patted his back in happiness)

Rak : Happy for you da Macha.. Finally you got your love.... Epdi un aal marriage kku accept panne... Did she have feelings for you?

Ak : Dei nee vera... apdi elaam illa, avalukku enna paathale pudikaadhu... Enakkum surprise ah dha irundhadhu, ava intha marriage kku ok sonnapodhu... Anyway I am happy da, Ava enna love pannalanaalum paravala... En sivaangi eppovum en kooda irundhaale podhum....

Rak : *chuckling* kandippa oru naal she will start loving you morethan anything.

Ashwin smile widely and soon their conversation broke when sivaangi approached them with two cup of coffee.
The trio chit chatted for a while about random things and sivaangi was surprised by the way, Ashwin laughing and enjoying with Rakshan.

Rak : Coffee super ah irundhichu thangam....

Sk : Thanks neyyy...

(He bid bye to the couples and left happily)

Sk : Thank you...

Ak : Huh?? Ethukku??

Sk : Coffee poda kathu kuduthadhukku....