Chap 15

Ak : Hmmm.... divorce petition file panna porenu sonne.... En???

She turn the otherside letting her tears to flow and after a minute she composed herself before questioning him.

Sk : Athukku ippo enna nadandhichu....

She asked gulping her tears and he let out a sad chuckle.

Ak : Inga paaru sivaangi, Enakku unna romba pudikum but athukaaga unna force panni intha marriage relationship kulla kattipoda na virumbala.... Nee sonna maari naana dha unakku pudikaadha intha marriage proposal intiate panne..... So atha naane end pannidren sivaangi....

Oru relationship la trust,care,understanding elaam thaandi onnu irukku..... LOVE... athu orutharkkum mattum iruntha pathaadhu ma.... I think I don't deserve you... You deserve better sivaangi.... But I will miss you....

Tears rushed down to her cheeks as she can't imagine a sec without him in her life. She urged to hug him tight without let him go but sat there helpless.

Sk(mv) : Plzz Maama Plz don't do this....Nee ilaama enaala oru nimisham kooda vazha mudiyaadhu.... I want you....

She screamed in her mind and prayed it should be a dream crying hard while he concentrated on the drive not caring anything which hurted her. Soon they reached the spot and Ashwin shook sivaangi who sat there like a rock.

Ak : Sivaangi, erangu....

She nodded slightly and moved out to get confused. It was the famous 5 star hotel in city. She saw him with confusion and he forced a smile.

Ak : Inga dha lawyer varuvenu sonnen.... Vaa....

She followed his foot steps lowering her head and tears were touching on the floor time to time. At a moment sivaangi jerked when her surrounding turned highly dark. She looked around searching Ashwin and unable to find him making her tense.

Sk : Maama.....

She shouted his name and walked forward through the darkness.

Sk : Maama nee enga pone.... bayamaarkku....

She was sweating high and the next second a voice eachoed in the background.

Ak : Hey pondatti, Oru naal kooda na nenaikala di oru ponna na ipdi love pannuvenu.... Aana you made me to do that... Hmmm.... ivlo naal wait pannen, inime mudiyaadhu..... So tak nu sollodren.... I LOVE YOU... I love you so so much di pondatti.... Idha solla 15 varshama wait pannitirundhen.... Athunaala aasa therura vara solla poren..

I love you... I love you... I love you.... I love you... I love you... I love you.... I love you....

His I love you's echoed all around the hall and sivaangi was already shedding uncontrolable happy tears. She cried hard and hard in happiness while the background voice paused when the footsteps heard.

Colouful lights started to gleam one by one and there he comes with a wide smile on his lips.

Ak : nee enna di nenache, na unna vititu odi poiduvenu nenachiya... Huh?? Athu intha janmathula nadakaadhu.... En nu theriyuma, kadavul already unna enakku set panni vechute.... Intha sivaangi illana intha Ashwin illa...

Un kazhuthala antha thaali irukkura varaikkum nan dha di un purusha.... nee adha kazhutunaalum nan adha thiruppi katti unna en koodaye vechuppen..... You are only mine...... Sivaangi is only for Ashwin.... Ippo solre... Un purushan oda torcher life long ah anubavika ready ah iru di pondatti....

Innoru vishayam, idhukku aprom namma life la divorce nu oru vartha vara koodadhu.... intha deal ok na just give a hug....

He widen his arms for her and she chuckled in tears. She ran and gave him a bone crushing hug making him smile. She tightened the hug snuggling into his chest and shedded silent tears.