The news has spread

(Aizawa's POV)

Immediately after I saw Y/N being carried away, the other metal person was smashing me into the ground.

Shinso was attempting to help me with his scarf. "No! Shinso, help Y/N!" I called out to him.

The metal person heard me say this and jumped off of me to attack Shinso. So I used my scarf to restrain them. I turned my head but Y/N was no where to be found.

Then the metal person broke free from my grasp and started running away.

But how? Was I distracted?

I turned to Shinso, "We need to find Y/N."

Shinso nodded, and then we ran in the direction the metal people had fled towards.

[Timeskip 2 hours]

We'd been searching for a while so we called for rescue squads to assist us.

As I was walking outside of a building that I had checked, one of the squad members yelled over to me, "Eraser! We found her!"

I rushed over to where the members were, and they were lifting an unconscious Y/N onto a stretcher.

"We aren't 100% sure what happened, but we suspect she could have fainted due to blood loss." One of the members pointed at Y/N's arm which was bleeding.

I walked closer to Y/N, "It looks like a puncture wound." I said, studying her arm.

"Do you think it was illegal drugs?"

"Maybe.." I turned to the rescue member, "Get her to the hospital, then ask them to take some tests to see what's going on."

"Yes sir," The member turned around and started helping some of the others load Y/N into the ambulance.

Another rescue member showed up behind me, "U-um exuse me sir, I mean.. Eraser Head," He said scratching the back of his head nervously, as I turned around. "We were just wondering if you.. I mean, as Y/N's teacher we figured it might be best if you were the one seated next to Y/N on the way to the hospital."

When I didn't respond right away, the member got all embarrassed. "W-well, it was just a suggestion! We can totally have someone else do it instead, no problem at all!" He said quickly.

"Yes, I will sit by her. However, I have another intern." I said, motioning towards Shinso to come towards me.

"Haha! No problem!" The rescue member quickly responded. "You both can sit back there, there's tons of room."

"Very well then," I helped myself into the ambulance after the rescue members were finished loading Y/N in. Then, Shinso followed.

The ambulance doors were shut, then we waited until driver was ready to go.

Along the ride, Y/N started talking. It didn't seem as though she was conscious yet, but these were actual words and not muffled noises.

"No, I'm sorry, stop." She said.

Shinso looked at me, "Is that normal?"

"I don't know," I responded to him. I've heard people talk in their sleep, but not unconscious. This was very peculiar.

"No, Anika, Kirishima, I'm sorry, I can't." She spoke again.

"Isn't Kirishima one of the students in your class?" Shinso asked me.

I nodded.

"But he wasn't here, why is she talking about him?"

I didn't know how to answer that question. As far as I know, Y/N would barely talk to anyone in the class besides Ashido and Hagakure.