The Selection Exam Stage Two Pt. 2

Vice-Captain Hoshina POV:

          "Sir, before we proceeded I pulled up Midoriya's file as you requested." a scientist said, I walked over and began to read the surprisingly short file. 

          "Midoriya, Izuku age 16 resident of the Nishi-Tokyo area for 1 year and a half." I read aloud "Where is the rest of his file?" 

          "That is it Sir it is almost like he just popped into existence and then took the test to become a Japanese citizen." She said, "no country of origin, no birth certificate, all that proves his existence is his current id his employment record and a early graduation from a major University." 

          "Interesting," I said. 'This kid is quite the mystery,' "let's begin the test." 

The Testing Site Izuku POV:

          I was standing there performing a check on all my equipment, 'Huh multiple types of rounds. That's good to know, let's see burst rounds, freeze rounds, and shock rounds.' With that in mind I proceeded to eject the Burst round in the provided hand gun replacing it with the freeze round. 

          "Hey Izuku what are you doing?" Kafka asked walking up to me which got Reno's attention as well. 

          "I am replacing the Burst round in the provided hand gun with a freeze round," I said "since if we are down to just the Hand gun we will need all the help we can get it makes the most sense." 

          "Wait they provided other round types?" Reno asked me. 

          "Yeah there in that pouch," I said pointing to them. 

          "Well done everyone for taking this extra time to prepare," Hoshina said over our earpieces. "Now, your targets are the 36 Honju and Yoju positioned in this wide open training area modeled off of an urban district. You've each been assigned an auto tracking drone, which we'll use to monitor your actions. In the event that we determine your life is in danger, we'll activate your suit's shield remotely, but be aware if we take that action you've failed. Now get out there and do your best." 

          With that I launched forward and began to fire at any Yoju that caught my sights, doing my best to optimize each shot. After taking down approximately 8 Yoju my rifle seemingly jammed, "Vice Captain Hoshina you must have heard that chat with Shinomiya didn't you" I asked over the earpiece. 

          "It isn't smart to be cocky kid," He replied. "Don't worry I'll re enable your rifle..." 

          "No you think I was being cocky fine I'll finish this test with my bare hands," I interrupted him. With that I rushed forward, raising my Unleashed Combat Power to 60 percent "Squadron style combat technique No. 1 Modified Barrage Blast!" I blew apart a Yoju with a single punch. 'So that's what happens when I stack it' I thought. 

Vice-Captain Hoshina POV:  

          "Sir that was a modified version of Director Shinomya's first technique with his Numbers weapon!" a scientist said. 

          "Yeah and it was considerably weaker I was watching," I replied turning back to watching the test. 

          "That's not it sir," she interrupted me. "For a split second Izuku Midoriya output a fortitude level much like Director Shinomiya during a max unleashed strike. Granted on a smaller level perhaps because he only raised the suit up to 60 percent." 

          "What fortitude did he out put?" I asked my interest peeked. 

          "He achieved a Fortitude of approximately 6.8," she replied. We looked back to see him fighting more and more Yoju using his modified techniques sometimes even switching to his legs to deliver the attack. "That Fortitude is so far consistent with each of his strikes."