The Selection Exam Stage Two Pt. 1

Izuku POV:

          "Welcome to Tachikawa Base kids," Kafka said as we stood in the parking lot next to the company car. 

          "It's bigger than the Kumagawa Base I visited on my social studies trip!" Reno said with a look of disbelief. 

          "Huh I expected it to be bigger," I commented. 

          "You wanted it bigger?" they both asked me shock on his face. 

          "My old high school was bigger and had Seven full scale cities for training purposes," I told them picking my ear.

          "Anyway," Kafka got us back on track. "This place shares a building with the Japan Self -defense Force's camp. "In emergency situations, they work in conjunction to dispatch officers all over Nishi-Tokyo," 

          "Explains how they always show up so fast," I said softly. "There are quite a few Officers here."

          "If you were to transform now," Reno said. "There would be no helping you."

          "Ah, No use chickening out now," Kafka said. "Let's go, shall we?" 

          "Hey, old man!" A feminine voice said. 

          "Where's reception?" Kafka asked. 

          "I SAID HEY, OLD MAN!" the voice said again.

          "Sir?" Reno said poking to get Kafka's attention. With that we all turned around and looked at the person behind the voice.

 With that we all turned around and looked at the person behind the voice

          "Yes I mean you, old man" She said. "That should have been obvious, you simpleton!" 

          "Huh...?" Kafka said. "Me?" 

         "You an examinee?" I asked "you must be my age?"

         "Well I did Graduate from my university early this year at the age of 16," she said looking at me. 

          "I AM NOT AN OLD MAN!" Kafka screamed at her. "I'M ONLY 32 YEARS OLD!!" 

          "Defiantly an old man," she said. "That scrap heap is yours, right? It's in the way. I need to park my car so move it." 

          "Your Kikoru Shinomiya aren't you?" I asked her "Daughter of Isao Shinomiya, general director of the Defense Force." 

          "Yeah that's me," she said. 

          "So why do you want the spot?" I asked her. 

          "Well my lucky number today is 5," She told me. 

          "Well if your skill is just as I read you should have no trouble getting into the defense force," I said. " So why bother with lucky numbers?"