Hope and The Birth of Kaiju No. 8

Izuku POV:

          "All right let's get to it!" The boss said now that we all were ready. "Toku and his guys will team up with the folks from Iida cleaners to strip the arms. Per the contract, the least damaged muscle fibers are to be turned over to Takatsui Development. Mitsuike's Team will continue skeletal clean up, with any intact bones going to Izumo Tech. Yoshimura's team will tear down the legs, which will then be scrapped."

          "Gotcha." Toku replied. 

          "Right-o." Mitsuike said. 

          "Roger." Yoshimura called out.

          "Newbie, you're on intestines." The boss told Reno. "Follow me."

          I looked at Kafka and could tell he was thinking 'Aw yeah serves you right punk!!' based on his expression alone.

          "Kafka, Izuku! You're on intestines too. Come along." He said. 

          "ME TOOOOO?!" Kafka said upset "Two days straight, sir!" he said in the bosses face crying. I on the other hand secured my respirator. 

          "What can I say you two are just good at intestine work." the boss said. 

          "DAMN IT ALL! FINE LET ME AT IT!!" Kafka gave a war screech and ran in.

          "He always rises to the occasion in the end." The boss said watching him. "If only he had found his footing he would have probably made a fine Division Officer. Now you two get in there!" 

          "Right away sir!" I said rushing in after Kafka Reno followed in behind me. 

Time skip to lunch break

          The three of us sat away from everyone else, "Heh heh You're defiantly feeling it Reno," Kafka said. 

          "Like your one to talk Kafka I'm the only one with the supped up respirator remember?" I asked and began eating my lunch. 

          "Damn you're right," He said, He took notice of Reno's lunch. "Hey, that lunch box all the food you brought right? You're not going to eat?" 

          "I've kind of lost my appetite, sir." Reno told him.

          "Yeah I bet," I said. "Don't worry I'll hook you up when I make another one of these." I pulled at my respirator. 

          Kafka tossed him one of his Super charged vitamin packs, "You can have it," He said. "If you don't put something in your stomach, you'll never last the afternoon."

          "I'm fine without-" Reno began. 

          "You'll also want these." Kafka said holding up some nose plugs. "Popping these in make the job a lot more tolerable." 

          "Uh..." Reno said. "No, I really don't need-" 

          "Quit playing coy and plug your nose already! C'mon!" Kafka said tackling Reno to put the plugs in his nose. 

          "Stop... sir, I'm serious!" Reno objected. "This is blatant abuse of authority!!"

          I just sat there laughing my pants off, "Yup that's how we all were at first." Mitsuike said. 

Time Skip to the end of the day

          "And that's a wrap for today!" The boss said. "Good job, Everyone."

          "Were heading out see you later Kafka," I said heading out with everyone else. 

Kafka POV: