>•The Palace Arcade•<

Finally after what seemed like forever, the rest of the party arrived.

"Sheesh! You guys are finally here!" Will exclaimed. "C'mon, it was only like 10 minutes!" Dustin argued. "Ok! Ok! enough you two!" Lucas butted in.

"Ok, now that that's been solved, who wants to play some arcade games?" Mike suggested. The other three boys agreed. With that, they entered the building.

Mike had decided he was going to pay for everyone. Will had insisted that he could pay for his own but Mike really wanted to pay for everyone. After a lot of convincing, Will finally agreed.

As soon as they entered, Mike ran to front counter to get coins for everyone. The boys followed after him at a fair pace. Each person got 20 coins each. After Mike handed his friends their coins, they went straight to their favorite game: Dig Dug.

It was Mike's turn to go first. He slowly put a coin into the machine, and started the game. He focused vividly on what he was doing. Will noticed how cute he looked when he was concentrated.

Will didn't even realize he was staring at Mike for too long until Dustin said, "Will, why are you staring at him? It's like you're in love or something." Will stood there in embarrassment. He dropped his bucket of coins on the ground, causing a loud thud. He ran out of the building, quickly got on his bike and speedily went home. The whole time he was going back home, he could here Dustin's comment replaying in his head: "Will, why are you staring at him? It's like you're in love or something."

Will made it home, he hadn't even noticed Jonathan sitting there on the couch, he was so upset. Why did those words make him so upset? When he made it to his room, he sank into his bed, wishing he could disappear.

Authors note:
OMG. THIS WAS SO HARD TO WRITE. SCREW WRITERS BLOCK.😭😭

331 words