Violet

Violet:

Yes I'm Violet again and yes I'm here to tell you once again a story of mine.

The thing is that one day during the begging of 5th grade I was going home from school.

My house was far away so I had to take the subway, and I know that a 10 year old going in a subway is very dangerous but I'm always ready to go ahead and punch someone who messes with me if I have too.

There I saw a girl, a hot girl that wasn't Cyan or anyone from the school and not to mention Oliver.

She was holding her crotch while moving her legs and since she was wearing pants I got to notice that a few drops fell and then she ended up doing it.

I kind of thought about holding my pee and pee my self just for fun.

So the next day after school I did it.

I drank a lot of water and then waited, after a hour or so I felt something in my bladder, I decided to press on it and a few drops of pee weted my pants and when I stopped pressing on it the whole thing went out, It was went and warm that it felt so good.

I did it once in a while but ended up doing it every day.

Now back to the present, today this chapter won't be about Cyan it will be about me.

The thing is that today at school we had to do a proyet