Oliver's Truth

I began to like even more Violet to the point that sometimes when I thought about her at home I would feel hot and when I looked down to my pants I would se a big wet spot of fluid.

Today I was trying to get desperated to pee but while I was focusing on not going to the bathroom someone called me, it was Oliver, I answered him and he sayed:

'Hello, how are you?'

'Fine, and you?'

'Great but the thing is that I stopped liking omorashi'

'Why? , I mean it has only been two weeks since you have moved'

'Well the thing is that I've just Abhorred it'

'What do you mean by that?'

'Well I got to used to it that I stopped liking it as before and well it stopped being special'

'It has happened to me with a lot of things'

'But no only that, I have to cut you off'

'Wait what, who are you and what have you done to Oliver?'

'Don't worry It is still me, but I have to cut you off because we'll I didn't wanted to tell you but the day after I moved, I forgot something so me and my parents went back to that house, the thing is that when I got there I got my stuff but I saw you, by the window of a house, with a maid dress and next to a girl named Violet'

'Wait you know about her?'

'I don't only know her I despise her, she tried to sabotage the bathroom, why I' ll explain you: remember the day before you peed at the back of the school at last period when I asked to go tho the bathroom? Well it was to spy on her, I saw her leave the class and I decided to see what was going on and I saw her at the pipe room sabotaging the girls bathroom'

'Wait what? She is just a pervert but I don't think she would do something like that and if that so why didn't you told me?'

'Beacuse I wanted to see you pee yourself for my satisfaction'

'You selfish'

I cuted the call and I spent 30 minutes thinking about it when I thought about this: a story has two versions.

So I called Violet and asked her if that was true:

'Hello Violet'

'Hello my maid, how are you?'

'Great, the thing is did you shut down the girls' bathroom pipes two weeks ago to see me pee desperatedly?'

'Context, my maid, CONTEXT'

'Well a friend of mine cut me off cuz he saw me with a maid dress next to you and he recognized you and he saw you shutting down the girls bathroom pipes'

'OK I did shut down the girl bathroom pipes but I was trying to get revenge on Oliver and also I wanted to see you pee but I wanted to see the strict teachers see Oliver watching you pee your self so that the teachers thought that he was doing something horrible to you, also the kid who saw me was Oliver right?'

'Yes it was Oliver, but why do you hate him?'

'Because during my whole school life he treated me bad and when you got new to the school I got mad that he was being nice to you so I tried to get a revenge'

'All this time I thought that Oliver was nice and he wasn't'

'Oh he is like that, thank goodness he moved ever since you told me a few days ago'

'Oh yes'

My bladder at that moment since it has passed like an hour and I excused Violet to the bathroom.

I placed my hands on my crotch tried to walk to the bathroom but as soon as I got there, I took them from there I started to pee all of my pants, It was all so hot, my parents where at home but I ended up hiding the wet pants from them.

I ended the call with Violet and then confronted Oliver, he gave up since he cuted me of and told me everything I was mad at him for lying to me so I decided to cut hi off.

The next day I told Violet everything at her house. She told me to don't worry but then she corner me to the wall I didn't know what was happening so she looked down at my bagy pants and asked me:

'Huh, your pants are bagy, can I put them on?'

I answered:

'Yeah sure'

I started to take them off but I saw Violet taking her pants and panties off, and then she pulled down my pants and told me to take off my panties, I did it and then she told me to put my pants on but pulled down, I did it and she puted them on while I had them on so that she could see me (like in this image I saw on the internet but them both looking at each other face to face)

We could feel our breaths and our big breasts so close lo each other that I started touch Violet's breasts and she touched mines.

After a few minutes she got closer that what we were and she pulled down her mask, her face was beautiful but she got so close that she kissed me, I'm not a big fan of that but it was pleasant, while we were kissing Violet started to pee herself on my pants and I also peed on my pants, It was so satisfying.

When we finished she puted back her mask on and took my pants off her and puted her stuff back on while I puted my spare pants I brought in my bag.

Whe sayed goodbye and I went back home thinking about her wich made me feel hot and get a bit wet.