When You Wake Up Tied

Today I woke up somewhere, I was somewhere dark I tried to switch the light and when I found it I found my self in a room tied while I was sitting then when my vision got cleared I saw that it was Violet's garage (I went there once)

Then I felt urge to go to the bathroom, I yelled to Violet if she could let me out but she told me NO.

I spent there like 10 minutes and my bladder started to hurt even more but I waited another 10 munites and it started to hurt 10 times more, I started shaking but I couldn't get out.

'VIOLET LET ME OUT!!!' I begged

'If you pee yourself I will'

The thing is that that day we went to a park, which that day I drank a lot of water since it was a hot day. On the way back, we were on the bus and I fell asleep and that is how I woke up.

I noticed that a few ropes where pressing my bladder It felt so uncomfortable.

I kept shaking trying to get out but I couldn't, it was so tight. My legs were tied so I couldn't get out and my arms where also tied so I couldn't put my hand on my crotch.

Then I felt a drop wet coming out of my parts and falling into my pants, I once again was leaking. Then another drop fell, and another one and another one that in about 2 minutes I had a wet spot.

I started to cry a bit, I like to be tied and I also like to pee my self, but the thing is that I didn't has spare pants and Violet was way higher than me so she couldn't give me her some spare pants, so if I peed that ment that I would have to go home with that wet spot.

'VIOLET I DON'T HAVE SPARE PANTS CAN YOU LET ME OUT'

I stopped crying since I thought, Humm if I pee my pants in public it would be quite satisfying.

I kept getting desperate to pee until I gave up and let the whole thing out, my pee began to fall like a waterfall and I felt super satisfied, it just felt warm and nice as usual.

After that long pee I decided to stay in my mess for about 20 minutes, It just felt nice.

After those 20 minutes I yelled to Violet:

'I'm done!!!'

She slowly opened the door and then untied me and when I got up after like an hour I saw my whole butt wet, I sayed good bye to Violet but before that she decided to sit on my pee puddle while she sayed:

'So nice'

I went back home by the long way since no one goes there, luckily no one saw me and when I got home I took my stuff off and  enjoyed the rest of the day