Chapter-25

_________________________________Time is too cruel I detest ourselves

Time is too cruel I detest ourselves...
_________________________________

Third Person's Pov

Ah yi had kept her keen eyes on the road, checking every once in a while to see if someone was following her.

She was an agent afterall but she didn't know that an agent as equally as talented as her was trailing her as equally keenly and cautiously.

She once again checked her surroundings before getting off the car and making her way towards the house.

The house she was very familiar with.

"Her family's vacation house."

She quickly opened the door to the empty abandoned house before checking her surroundings once again and nodding to herself when nothing felt out of place.

"Jungkook who had got her location, quickly drove away also keeping in mind to make sure he wasn't being followed."

"Meanwhile Ah yi sighed looking at the place waiting for the much awaited person who was gracefully late."

When she heard the gate opening she turned around and scoffed looking at the person while folding her arms.

"Look who decided to show up" she mocked as the person just shrugged passing her a smile.

I was stuck in a traffic.

"Yeah sure you were" She rolled her eyes before the man chuckled while opening his arms.

"Won't my favorite girl give her favorite person a hug?" he pouted as Ah yi shook her head but nonetheless went towards the man and hugged him.

"You are such a careless person Ah yi, you scared the shit out of me" the man groaned making the girl smile in his embrace.

"I am sorry Mister overprotective."

Yah is that how you talk to your elders?! Is that what i taught you, you brat?! He scolded as Ah yi pouted.

"I am sorry" she gave him her best puppy eyes making him sigh.

"Aish can't even stay mad at you. But seriously Ah yi, Don't do something like this ever again please" he said in much softer and vulnerable tone making the girl sigh.

"I can't promise anything because you know my goal but i will try not to die."

"Yah! Don't joke about it."

"I am sorry" she chuckled.

So what's going on? Everything good between Jungkook and you? He asked making the girl look away.

He is fine i guess.

"That doesn't sound fine" The man raised his eyebrows as Ah yi finally decided to tell him the whole story.