Chapter -37

_________________________________H

H

appy Jimin day💜
_________________________________

Third Person's Pov

Pain. Anguish. Despair.

That's what Ah yi had felt at that moment.

Where did everything go wrong?

"For all this, she was to be blamed without any doubt. "

She was feeling such pain because she had fell for him too deeply.

"Because of her feelings, she was this miserable. "

Ah yi didn't know where her feets had brought her. She didn't know where she was or where she intended to go.

She just knew that she needed to get away.

"From the place that was her safe place."

When she had realised that she was far away, a safe distance from there, she had finally stopped and tears finally poured down her face as her kneees gave up but before she could fall someone caught her.

"And the sheer touch made her shiver."

In disgust because the man wasn't Jungkook but Yoon Seunghwa.

"Should she be glad that it wasn't Jungkook because she didn't wanted to see him or sad that it was this vile man she just wanted to stab."

"Are you okay darling?" He cooed, his arms around her waist making her want to throw up in disgust, but she held herself.

"I am fi-ne" she choked out before removing his arms, and standing a safe distance from him.

The man smiled softly at her which was fake she knew, as she just sniffled wiping her tears with her sleeves.

"What happened there?" He asked gently as Ah yi just scoffed, trying to look pissed but her expression was too broken for that.

"Wasn't it obvious Mr Yoon, didn't you see that woman with my husband" she snarled as the man looked at her with pity.

"But inside he was happy. Happy to see their relationship breaking. "

"I am really sorry about that. He doesn't deserve you" he said as Ah yi clenched her fists trying not to lash out at him.

"Thank you for your concern Mr Yoon but i should maybe leave now, i can't be in that home with him" she confessed turning around to leave but the man's voice stopped her.