Chapter 4

Bakugo's pov
I'm not gonna lie...icyhot did pretty good. Like lowkey he did pretty good. I turn to see the nerd clapping and cheering for icyhot and it makes me smile a little not a lot just a little. "Nerd..." I say as he turns towards me. "Look kacchan he won!" He points cheering and jumping excitedly as I take hold of his hands to calm him down. "I know I saw.." I chuckle.

"Wow.." He says turning back to the field and taking out his hero journal. I guess I'll tell him later then.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Midoriya's pov
After all the battles were finished we ended up with 6 wins and 4 losses. We all head back to the classroom to talk about why and how they lost and what we can do to improve. "Don't forget as aspiring heros you'll always have something to learn." Aizawa says before going into his sleeping bag.

We all head back to the dorms as Yaoyorozu and Iida begin cooking the rest of us either in the living room watching tv or just talking and some others upstairs doing homework. "Bakugo can you come here and help me with the soup please?" Yaoyorozu asks. "And before you ask how I know you can cook,your mom called and told me you cooked all the time." She adds. "Tch..." He says standing up from his spot and heading into the kitchen. "What soup is it?" He asks.

"Oooh midoriya!!" Mina says from the other side of the couch. " Yes Mina?" I say lifting my head from my phone but keeping my eyes there for a second longer before turning it to them. "Oh my god he did the thing!!" Toru says squealing. "Huh? What thing?" I say. "Don't worry about it" Jiro calls from the futon. "Anyways we were going to have a sleepover with the whole dorm and were going to see if you wanted to come." She says. "Oh sure" I say. "Great!" She says adding my name to her list.

"Dinners ready!" Iida calls from the kitchen. "Thank you!" We all head into the kitchen area to sit down.
~~~~~~~~~~
After that big feast we all gather in the living room except for Shoji,Koda,Sato and Tokoyami since they claimed to have homework to do. "Welcome all to my fabulous dorm sleepover!" Mina exclaims. "To start off we will be playing truth or dare!" She says.

"So kami truth or dare?" She asks. "...truth." He answers. "Do you have a crush in this room right now?" She asks. "Uh...yeah." He says. "Ok kirishima truth or dare?" He asks. "Dare its manly." He says in reply. "I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room." He says. Kirishima heads over to Mina but turns to kiss Yaoyorozu instead.

"Oh..." Mina says. "Thats fucked up." Kacchan mutters shaking his head. "Uh...did I do something wrong?" Kirishima says noticing the mood change after returning to his spot. "No...no you didn't do anything wrong lets continue the game!" Mina says going back to being her bubbly self. Or at least...she's trying to.

Todoroki's pov
I walk in to see everyone sat in a circle in the living room as kaminari looks up at me. "Todoroki!" Kaminari says moving his hands excitedly making mina turn towards the entrance "Come join us!" She calls as I walk into the living room. "You can sit anywhere." She says as I take a seat next to midoriya. "Hey todoroki" He whispers leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Ok uh bakugo truth or dare?" Kirishima asks. "Dare." Bakugo mutters his short reply. "Speak up honey the ones in the back didn't hear you." I say chuckling. "Oh my gosh todoroki did you just make a joke!" Mina exclaims. "I chose dare." Bakugo says louder this time. "There you go do you want a gold star?" I ask making another joke as everyone breaks out laughing.

After the laughter died down kirishima told him his dare. "I dare you to let mina pick someone for you to do seven minutes in heaven with." He says. "Tch fine." He says. "Ooh um...how about..." She starts. "Come on pinky we don't have all night." Bakugo says impatiently. "You can go with midoriya!" She exclaims waking his victim up from the slight nap he was taking on my shoulder. "Huh?" He says confused. "Come on nerd lets go.." Bakugo says taking him by the hand. "Wait kacchan where are we going?" He asks. "To play seven minutes in heaven obviously." Bakugo says dragging him into the closet.

Midoriya's pov
"So um..." I start off messing with my hands. "Just don't say or do anything I got it." Kacchan whispers.I nod hesitantly and as soon as he gets the go ahead he dives in straight for my lips. We have a passionate kiss until kacchan starts moving down and sucking on my neck leaving hickeys. "Times up!" We here mina shout from outside as we step out the closet. "Just act normal nerd." He whispers before we reach the living room.

Todoroki's pov
"So...how was it?" Mina asks. "Uh...it was..ok" Bakugo says before midoriya passes out on my shoulder again. "You broke him!" She exclaims. "Tch I didn't do anything!" He says standing up and heading into the kitchen and returning with a beer bottle.

I press my cold hand to Midoriya's forehead to cool him down a little. "Ooh are we getting drunk?" Kaminari asks. "No we are not." Iida says. "I'm still worried about the green bean..." Mina says just as midoriya slides his hand into my left hand and squeezes it. "He's still alive and he's awake now he just needs a couple of minutes." I say. "Ok lets play something else!" Mina says excitedly. "Mina last game for the night ok and then you guys can do something else" Iida says.

"Ok lets play spin the bottle!" She says taking bakugo's empty beer bottle and putting it on the ground in the middle of the circle. "I'll spin first!" She says spinning the bottle and watching it spin and land on kirishima and she looks up slowly. "Ahem.." She clears her throat before diving in for a quick kiss. "Oh also the little stunt eijiro pulled earlier was a prank me,momo and him were all in on it." She says giggling.

"That was awkward. I'll never get y'all mad again." Kirshima says as ochaco spins the bottle. "...Tsu.." She smiles and looks down at the frog girl laying her head across her lap. Tsu looks up at her and she places a kiss on her lips as midoriya sits up and takes the bottle spinning it.

"Oh it landed on me" He says. "No..it landed on todoroki." Momo says drawing an imaginary line from the bottle to me. I shrug and midoriya looks over at me timidly. I place a quick kiss to his lips and then pull away.

Midoriya turns around and notices the half empty beer bottle in front of bakugo and picks it up and taking a gulp. "Ahh refreshing." He says. "Nerd..your a lightweight remember?" Bakugo says taking the bottle back after midoriya manages to get another gulp of his drink. "Oh..." He smiles lopsidedly and giggles.

He pulls his phone out his pocket and turns on music dancing to it. He walks over to shinso and pulls him up making him dance with him. "Well this will be a fun night." I say looking towards bakugo and making eye contact with him.

Here's a longer chapter to make up for the short chapters I've been posting lately hope you enjoy it.