Chapter 6

Midoriya's pov
I wake up slowly to a warm bed...at least I thought it was a bed. "Oh good morning midoriya." Todoroki says and I jump just now noticing him. "G-good morning todoroki." I say groaning. "Hows the head?" He asks. "Could be better." I say. "There are some pain killers and water for you on the nightstand I figured you'd want some when you woke up." He says. "Thanks." I say smiling.

I sit up and reach over to my night stand grabbing the water and pills. I take the pills easily as todoroki chuckles softly behind me and there is a knock on my door. "Come in!" I say as they open the door. "Oh hi kacchan" I say seeing the ash blonde. "Hey deku, is shoto in here?" He asks. He calls him shoto?

"Hello my love." Todoroki says sitting up from behind me. "Hey shoto." He says smiling and walking over to him. I turn towards them with a confused look on my face. "My love?" I ask. "Yeah he's my boyfriend." Todoroki says. "Oh..." I say smiling. "Idiot..." I hear kacchan whisper. "Huh?" I ask.

"Izuku...do you wanna be our boyfriend?" Todoroki asks. "What? You guys are ok with that even though your both in higher social standings then me?" I ask. "Yeah we talked about it last night and we came to an agreement that we didn't care what our social standings were and just wanted you to be happy." Todoroki says. "So will you or not nerd?" Kacchan says as my smile grows.

"Of course I will!" I say grinning happily and throwing myself onto the little cuddle pile we had managed to create. "From now on we'll have the best days of our lives." I say smiling. "Damn right we will." Kacchan says. Little did we know our happy lives were all about to change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip: 9 months later
3rd person pov

"Nerd hurry up shoto is waiting for us." The ash blond says. "I know kacchan I just want to buy him a get well present." The greenette says turning towards his partner. "He's fine dumbass he just had to go get a shot." The blonde rebuttles grabbing the greenettes hand and dragging him away from the shelves.

"Ah there you two are." The two toned male says as he spots his lovers outside the hospital. "Sorry we're late this one wanted to get you a get well present." The angry blond says walking over to his other lover. "Which you didn't let me get!" The pouting greenette says following him making the half and half boy chuckle. "Thats ok izuku you are my get well present." The boy says ruffling his hair making the younger giggle. 

"Alright come on lets go back to the dorms." The blonde says. "Whats the rush katsuki?" Todoroki asks him. "I just want to go back so I can cuddle with you all can't I want to cuddle?" The blonde says his ears turning pink. "Awww sho look he's blushing." Deku says pointing at his childhood friend turned lover.

"I am not nerd!" Katsuki says walking off in the direction of the dorms leaving the two males behind him following after him chuckling quietly.

They reach the dorms where they see a black car with tinted windows and they head inside. "Who's car was that?" Todoroki asks. "I don't know probably yaoyorozu's chauffer or something."  Bakugo says. "Yaoyorozu your chauffer is here!" The greenette yells only to be met with silence. "Hm...I wonder where she is..." Todoroki says as the 3 boys walk into the living room.

The sight they saw was horrific. Mr.Aizawa and a couple of their other teachers lay knocked out on the floor, their classmates all tied up and there in the middle of it all stood the league of villains.

"Your finally here god this was getting a bit boring well go on now we can leave." Their leader shigaraki says. "As you wish boss." The purple mist says opening up a portal in front of them and one right behind izuku taking him with them.

As the portals close both boys turn to see their green boyfriend was gone. "Izuku!" They yelled. "Fuck we have to fix this" The blonde says.