16

Note: I felt so happy when I noticed how many people were waiting for the story and how they commented, voted and showered their thoughts. Thank you so much for making me happy and keep doing so <3

Her steps staggered back as she saw the man laying down on the bed in a way she could never imagine.
He was bare chested, naked from the top, that made his muscles visible to her.
A blanket was covering his bottom half but the visible portion was enough for Laraib for her insides to go wild.

The way he was looking at her with his intense gaze as if he was waiting for her, it had made a shiver run down Laraib's spine.

"T...Tumne shirt kyu nahi pehni hai?" She gulped the lump in her throat.

"Tumne chura li hai na." He smirked naughtily.

Laraib looked at the black tshirt that she had covered herself with.
When she checked her suitcase for clothes to change from her nikaah outfit, her eyes had went wide seeing the type of clothes Zaara had misplaced in the place of Laraib had originally packed.

It was full of lingeries, short night gowns that would barely cover her body and things that were just too revealing.
Laraib was cursing her bestfriend because she was stuck with nothing in that washroom.

It was then her eyes had seen a black tshirt laying on the counter and by the smell of it, she knew it was Murtuza.
It was way better than the ones in the washroom and Laraib had immediately wore it on top of that lingerie.

It easily reached to her thighs, under which she was wearing silk pajamas that she luckily found between other clothes.

The nikaah had ended well and everyone seemed overjoyed by it.
The smile on Laraib's face couldn't be missed by anyone.
This might have been the day when she was the happiest in her whole life.

Everyone had soon departed to their homes after the rukhsati.
Laraib never thought she will cry this much.
The way she hugged her father and mother, not wanting to go away from them and their care.
The way she hugged and cried in Wajeeh's chest thinking how much she will be missing him.
Believe it or not, by now she had realized what importance Wajeeh held in her life.

Laraib thought she will be going to the Khan Mansion, but to her surprise Murtuza had told her that they'll be spending the night here between the mountains in this beautiful farmhouse.
Laraib was more than ready for it.

Her eyes noticed Murtuza patting the space beside him on the bed and taking small steps, she got near it and took a spot on the bed.
There was still a distance between them, neither too much nor too less.

"You remember the question Zaara asked us? The most embarrassing moment in our life that took place between us?" Murtuza asked all of a sudden.

"Yes. There are a lot of them." Laraib shrugged.

"Of course. But there's this one that I can never forget." Murtuza replied.

"A....And what that might be?" Laraib gulped asking him carefully.

"That when you asked me how babies are made." He gave her a bright smile and Laraib's smile instantly dropped.