11

Warning: No Translations. I am not getting the time to add them.

Her eyes fluttered open due to the constant sounds from outside.
She opened them fully and that's when a gasp escaped her lips as she noticed where and in what state she was.

In a hurry she got up from the old, beaten up table and a loud hiss escaped from her lips.
The nail had scraped her stomach, tearing her dress in the way.
The burning sensation was hard to be missed and Anabiya knew the wound was deep.
In fact it hurted so much.

Forgetting about that and the tears that had appeared in her eyes, she ran towards the door knowing she was already late and she had to enter Hammad's room before anyone could know she slept here.

She tripped over a few boxes that hurted her toes but she didn't pay attention to any of that.
As soon as she opened the door, her eyes turned wide as she saw Hamza and Ahad in the corridor talking amongst themselves and walking towards the staircase.

"Kya hume Laraib aapi se maafi maang kar aani chahiye?" Anabiya heard Ahad say.

"Maaf karegi vo hume? Anabiya ne tou ek taraf se kya, har jagah se rishte kharaab karwa diye hai." Hamza bitterly chuckled.

Anabiya shut her eyes tightly, the taunt piercing her heart immediately.
The reality was harsh but it was hard for her to accept how everyting had changed in a night.

"Hum apni taraf se jitna kar sakte hai vo tou karenge na." Ahad replied.

"Hmm. Dekhtein hai. Ab pehle neeche chalo, naashte ka waqt ho gaya hai." Hamza said and patted for Ahad to walk.

Anabiya's heart crushed into pieces but she was more in the worry about her being late.
She should have gone down to prepare breakfast as a new bride early in the morning!

Looking at her path and making sure it was clear, Anabiya quickly ran towards Hammad's bedroom and entered, shutting the door behind.

She could hear water running from the bathroom meaning Hammad was in there.
And now she thought of doing only one thing.
She had to make Hammad forgive her.

Anabiya walked towards the double door almirah and took out Hammad's white kurta and pants and kept it on the bed.

She walked back and was taking out his watch when she heard the bathroom door click open and her eyes went to that direction.

Hammad who had just returned from taking a shower was shocked to see Anabiya getting back to his room and what angered him was his clothes that were on the bed which meant Anabiya must have taken them out and her still going through his wardrobe.

"Tumhari himmat kaise hui?" Hammad bursted coming towards her.

Anabiya was frozen at her spot. She didn't know what he meant.
"M...Mai...."

"Kya mai mai? Tumne himmat bhi kaise kar di mera samaan chune ki?" Hammad glared at her.

"M...Mai bas aapki madad karna chahti thi. B...Biwi hu aapki...."

Anabiya's words got broken when Hammad cut her off "Biwi? Kisne haq diya hai tumhe khudko meri biwi bolne ka? Mai nahi maanta tum jaisi ladki meri biwi ho. Agar aaj ke baad meri kisi bhi cheez ko haath Lagane ki himmat bhi kari na, mujhse bura koi nahi hoga yaad rakhna." He said dangerously, a glare towards her that made her shiver in fear.

"H...Hammad...." Anabiya whispered.

"Mat lo mera naam apni zubaan par." He stopped her right there, the harsh look making her seal her mouth.