2

The moon had shadowed over the sun and the stars appeared in the sky at the night.
No one realized when the day turned into a night.

The cousins were eating, sitting on the dining table.
Since it was a small one, their chance came after the elders had eaten.

Wajeeh and Aashir had come after a numerous requests by Walda and finally Jalal Ali Akram.
Aashir came pleasantly while Wajeeh seemed as if he had begrudgingly agreed.
His few words and expression had showed that very well.

They were sitting in a way that one side of Hammad was Laraib because she had purposely taken that seat, but another side was Anabiya.
On Laraib's other side was her brother Wajeeh. Hamza and Ahad were sitting on the remaining two seats.

Laraib who couldn't proceed to eat the spoon she had put in front of her mouth due to her stomach being already full, dropped the spoon down and pushed the plate away.
She leaned back on her chair sighing a little feeling full.

"Laraib, jo plate me hai finish karo. Khaana chhodna acchi baat nahi hai." Hanmad gently spoke.

(Larab, finish what's in the plate. Skipping food is not a good thing.)

"Par mera pet already bhar gaya hai." Laraib pouted patting her stomach.

(But my stomach is already full.)

"Tou itna liya kyu aapne aapi? Jitna kha sakti thi utna leti na." Anabiya commented.

(Then why did you take so much? You should take as much as you can eat.)

Laraib glanced at Anabiya and clenched her fist, controlling herself from snapping at the small girl in her opinion.
"Maine utna hi liya tha Jitna khaati hu. Aaj bas bhookh kam hai." Laraib spoke as politely as possible.

(I took only as much as I usually eat. Today I am just less hungry.)

She was genuinely full and didn't have the capacity to eat more.
Other times she would not care much and leave food or she would eat if her father would say.
But this time she felt as if she would over eat and puke if she will have one more bite.

"Yaha aap khana barbaad kar rahi hai aur waha kuch logo ke paas ek waqt ka khana nahi hai. Itna galat fayda bhi nahi uthana chahiye apni ameeri ka." Anabiya couldn't help but to say.

(Here you are wasting food and there some people do not have food for one meal. You should not take such a wrong advantage of your wealth.)

The children of this house were always taught how to respect what they had and never waste anything because whatever they have today is only because of hardwork.
Neither they wasted something on their own nor they liked when someone else did in front of their eyes and now Anabiya was talking about the same.

"Enough." For the first time Wajeeh's voice was heard.
Laraib had noticed he wasn't mingling with everyone like the way he used to years ago.

"Enough kaise hua...." Anabiya again began to speak when Wajeeh spoke again.

(How enough...)

"I don't want any discussion about this topic. Mai kha lunga ye bacha hua." Wajeeh spoke in a stern manner.

(I will eat the remaining.)

Anabiya's mouth sealed shut at Wajeeh's statement and Laraib frowned looking at her brother innocently.

"Aap rehne dein. Mai kha lungi." She mumbled.

(You don't bother. I'll eat.)

"Just shut up Laraib." Wajeeh gritted out.
It hadn't been an hour and his head was already paining with the continuous complaints, taunts and jabs around.
He had no problem with any person but he hated how these cousins of his created such an environment where all they did was to taunt each other or make fun.