If i get my way

Summary: f r i e n d s ;) 

potential tw: fighting, drinking
word count:1400
fluff

This night, no, I don't wanna talk about her

Tonight, I really wanna fix your hurt
'Cause I can see it in your face
Your heart is breaking,

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

3rd person pov

Loud noise of shattered glass spread across the room "I don't understand what do you expect from me, bitch you literally cheated on me with three different men and you expect, what? understanding? Or maybe I should welcome you with open arms?" The girl started crying as soon as the glass went right by her head just to break against the wall. " Christian come on it was just once, I got curious! " Christian looked at his girlfriend, well ex now, in disbelief. "God tell me you're joking, I can't believe you're such a stupid piece of shit you fucking skunk, no wait I can't call you that because I feel bad for the skunks. "
Now it was Rachel who picked up a plate ready to throw it but before she managed to do it Christian grabbed her wrist making sure she can't get away. "Just please, please don't ever talk to me again, I don't want to have anything to do with you. Please. " Christian let her go and immediately left with tears falling down his cheeks. He never expected this to happen, he was madly in love with her. They were together for whole two years and even though some people were telling him something isn't right with her, he was always on her side.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

No, this night, no, I don't wanna hear her nameTonight, no, I don't wanna play her games

'Cause I, I really wanna be the one to take youOne to take you home

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Christian was sitting at the bar for like third hour now slowly losing the ability to even see his beer. When his mind gave him a great idea to roll out of the bar so once he paid ( barely) he stumbled out of the building sitting down on the cold concrete. After he pulled his phone out he picked Mitchel's number and threw the phone aside since his ear hit loud signal. "Kras?" the voice came from the phone so Christian chuckled to himself taking the phone back pressing it against his ear ineptly. "Hello? Christian Where are you? " Christian laughed again laying down on his back "on the ground~" Mitchel sighed getting up " But where? " Christian sat up again looking around himself " uhhh the blue bar, you know the cool one " Mitchel rolled his eyes and started putting his clothes on " don't go anywhere you stupid fuck" Christian nodded, but of course to himself. It took Mitchel about 40 minutes to get to Christian. When he finally found him, Kras was almost asleep. Taller boy picked the blondie up from the ground and carried him back to his car. Once they were on their way to Mitchel's home dark haired couldn't help and look at sleeping boy in his backseet. When they arrived Mitchel took his friend to his aparment carrying him up to the bedroom. The moment Mitchel laid Christian down younger one woke up. He tried to say something but was too drunk and sleepy to make any sense. Mitchel sat down by his side waiting for him to go back to sleep. After he did, Mitchel left to sleep on the couch. 

In the Morning Christian slowly went down stairs, of course it wasn't first time he slept at his friend's place but this time he had no idea what happened, or how he got there until he saw Sleeping Mitchel on the couch. Kras wanted to go to kitchen quietly to not wake Mitty up but he was only left with a "Good morning" Christian turned his head to the couch to see that Mitchel was now wide awake. " sorry, can you tell me what happened?" Mitchel pat the place next to him with his hand inviting Christian to sit down. " well i could ask you the same, it was awhile since i saw you this drunk." 

Christian's pov

It took me a second before the realization kicked in. Not only realization but the sharp pain as well. " It's Rachel, she cheated." I wasn't exactly able to look at Mitty because i could already feel the tears forming in my eyes. He didn't say a word just hugged me which i didn't mind. I wasn't embarrassed to cry in front of him or something it's just he was one of the people who warned me about her and now i felt stupid for not listening. I should've trusted him but i didn't and the fact that i'm hurting now is on me.

Mitchel's pov

At  this point for me it was just a sick joke and i was honestly glad it was over. I wasn't going to say anything like HA I TOLD YOU but it was very tempting. The only thing that hurt me was that Christian figured the truth the worst way. I was telling him for awhile that there's something off with her but he was too damn in love with this slut. Love is one mysterious feeling that we will never fully understand. Like why would he love a girl that's treating him like trash when i'm right here.Okay sure Christian has the muscles and the attitude making him comfortably leave every unfortunate situation so he seems tough but inside he's a softie with a desperate need to be loved. I was always here. But i'm not the pretty prom queen he would fall in love with. But i'd do everything to be the one, the one he is in love with. But now it wasn't the time to think about me being unlucky, it was time to take care of Kras because i just can't stand seeing tears falling down those rose cheeks of his. " Food and games?" I looked at him shooting a small smile towards him. He just chuckled and nodded. After that we went to make some food and went back to the couch to play something. 

There was one thought that wouldn't leave my mind. What if that's my chance? What if it's the only time i can say something. But then what if i will ruin everything. The What If was killing me since Christian told me about the Rachel incident. My mind just wouldn't stop.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Fed up of being the shoulder you cry on

I want to be the shoulder you lie onEveryday, every nightI'll be fine, I'll be fineIf you're mine

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

3rd person pov

They spent the whole day together playing games. Mitchel kept trying to get close to Christian but it only resulted in Kras yelling at him jokingly that he's trying to cheat by pushing him. Of course it was fun but Mitty created his own headspace full of anxiety and he couldn't do anything about it. "Fuck." Mitchel literally threw the pad on the floor causing slight shock on Christian's face. " Dude Are you okay?" Green eyed put the controller down looking slightly worried at obviously distressed Mitchel. "You know what? No nothing is okay, i am not okay, this is not okay and i can't do it anymore. This is so stupid." Kras moved lil closer to his friend wrapping his arm around him. "What exactly are you talking about now?" " Us" Mitchel looked up making both of em be stuck in silence having only couple inches between their faces. Kras tohught about moving away away but he got litteraly paralyzed or maybe he just simply didn't want to move away. " What do you mean by that?" Christian let out quietly feeling all his confidence going right out of the window once he spotted that Mitty's sight is locked on his lips. Mitchel looked up once again piercing a hole through Christian's soul before gently placing his lips againt his friend's. 

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

If I get my way, I'mma take care of you
I can take her place, let me get my way

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

GUYS I AM SO UNINSPIRED I AM SORRY THIS WAS THE ONLY THING I CAME UP WITH ALSO I HATE SCHOOOOOOL UGHHHH.  I mean i have couple more ideas but they will be more spicy. Sorry i know this is kinda meh i swear i tried :_: