Your Brother

,,at the end of it all you're still my bestfriend but there's somethin inside that i need to release" - Too close - Alex Clare

TW'S MENTIONED:: ALCOHOLISM

THIS ONE IS A LIL BIT OF EVERYTHING FLUFF, SOFT SMUT, ANGST

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person pov.

"So who is she?" Mitchel nudged his friend. Willow chuckled rolling her eyes. "Listen it's just a friend from chemistry study group, nothing more"
Mitchel sighed sitting down on the cold sand. While Willow put her sweater down before sitting on the ground. "Well I think that's bullshit Will and you are in fact in love with her" "Like you know what love is dickhead " Mitty placed his hand on his chest falling over dramatically. " Sharp Willow, sharp. " They laughed and just talked until it got cold enough for them both to head back.

Mitchel and Willow were friends for about two years now. They met on that exact beach. Both broken, both just with a simple need to talk to someone. That simple, yet sometimes just as hard but what's better than ranting to random stranger on a beach at 4 am. From that very moment they weren't strangers anymore and there wasn't a thing they wouldn't tell eachother.

It was about 1 am when both of em we're heading back. It wasn't too dark since the street lanterns were placed pretty well, but of course that's what people expect in this part of the city. Willow was living in one of the ,, better" neighborhoods and as the basic says, her parents were never home. But not because they were working, because her dad left them the moment he saw Willow in the hospital when she was born and her mother is a raging alcoholic. The one who actually takes care of Willow and also owns the house is her grandmother.

"So, your parents are leaving for awhile and I was thinking maybe you wanna come over for a little longer? " Mitchel shrugged and nodded "I mean why not, at least i will have more time to convince you to take that girl on a date " Will smacked him on a forehead sending him off and just like that they parted.

TwoOoO dAyS LaTeR

Mitchel's pov.

"So I asked Grace on a date " Big bright smile appeared on My face as I hugged my best friend. "Fucking finally! We should Definitely drink for that " I was incredibly happy for her, she keeps talking about this Grace and I can clearly see that there's something bigger going on. I rushed to the kitchen to get some glasses when I got stopped by a shorter than me, blond guy.
"Uh, Willow!? Why is there a man in your kitchen? " The moment the guy turned around my jaw dropped, in the same moment also Will came to the room. "Wha- oh yeah Mitchel meet my brother Christian" I looked at Willow then again at the guy in "Kiss the Cook" apron. Oh hell yeah I'd kiss the cook.
Christian took his apron off and shook my hand " Mitchel right? Nice to meet you. " Will's brother had shoulder length blonde hair (sorry not sorry but I'm forever fan of this Kras era)
deep green eyes and god that smile of his. When I realized that my mind drifted I immediately took my hand away. "uhh so you guys want pancakes? " Willow grabbed a pancake with her fingers and sat on the counter. " You didn't say you were coming shithead. " Christian smacked her head with the spatule he was holding "Surprise? ". I was standing there like a pole for quite awhile until I looked at Willow with a visible shock on my face " Girlie I don't mean to interrupt this family reunion but we know each other for two years and you never even mentioned that you have a brother. " Raven haired girl looked at me and shrugged " Surprise? "