•𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 13•

•This chapter contains sexual content•
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Wednesday-

We were packing our stuff on the bus when Amelia walked up to me.

"Hey, nerd"

"Hi, Ms. Pop.", I said while loading my last bag into the bus.

"May I sit next to you?...", She asked softly while blushing.

"Is that even a question, precious?", I asked while giggling.

"I-I just w-wanted to make sure though..", She said while fidgeting with her fingers.

"Of course, you may sit next to me, angel.", I said while intertwining my hands with hers to stop her from fidgeting with it.

"O-okay..", She spoke while stuttering.

I looked around to make sure no one was looking or in the busses then I kissed her on the cheek.
I dragged her onto the bus and we sat at the back by the window.

Everyone started getting on the busses but no one sat next to us because no one wanted to sit at the back.

The doors of the bus closed and we were on our way. Everyone sang songs and went wild. I took my earphones out and plugged them into my phone. I didn't like the people on the bus. It was the football team and all of the cheerleaders.

I placed my earphones in, pressed play on my phone, and stared out by the window. Amelia placed her hand on my thigh, causing me to look at her. I paused my song and removed my earphones from my ears.

"Are you okay?", Amelia asked in a calm tone.

I shook my head and as I was busy placing my earphones in again when she asked,

"What are you listening to?"

I handed her an earphone and she placed it in her ear. I placed the other in mine. I played the song once again and looked out the window.

She rested her head on my shoulder and I lightly leaned mine against hers. I felt relaxed. All of the noise the kids were making was gone.

We soon fell asleep like that.

-Time skip-

Amelia lightly squeezed my thigh and shook it.

"Y/n, wake up." She said softly.

I opened my eyes and everyone was already off of the bus, including the driver.

I looked at her and rubbed my eyes.
She smiled lovingly at me.

"Can't we just sleep some more?", I asked in a raspy voice.

"We can sleep inside, love.", She said while smiling.

"I wanna sleep now, Amelia.", I said in a raspy voice once again.

She squeezed my thigh and blushed. She quickly tilted her head down so her hair could cover her reddened cheeks. I looked at her and smiled. I brushed her hair behind her ear and turned her head towards me.

"Why are you blushing, Amelia?"

"Y-your...v-voi...-v..oice... ", She said while blushing.

I chuckled and looked at her.

"You like it?", I teased.

She shook her head while I held her head by her chin.

"That's honestly pathetic, Amelia. Getting flustered over a voice.", I whispered while leaning my head closer to hers.

Amelia looked stunned and her face reddened. I gently placed a kiss on her lips then pulled away and removed my hand from her chin.

"We should probably get off before they lock the doors of the bus.", I suggested.

"No, stay...Let's make out for a while..", She said softly.

I looked at her with a straight face.

"Please. I've missed the taste of your lips so much...I'll even beg for it.", She whispered.

"Then beg.", I said in a serious tone while smirking.

She got on top of my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned closer to my ear and then my neck.

"Please, mommy. Pretty please. I just want your sweet lips on top of mine. Kissing you till I lose my breath. Grinding on your lap. Heavy breathing in between. Please please please mommy..", She said as she started grinding on my lap.

She softly kissed my neck and left love marks all over it. She pulled her head away from my neck and looked at me with puppy eyes.

" I'll do anything you ask me to.. ", She whispered.

I placed my hand on the back of her head and pulled it towards me. I kissed her aggressively and placed my hands on her hips. My hands swayed with the movement of her hips grinding on me. She let out a moan while kissing me.

I pulled my head away and leaned my head to her neck and kissed it. I started sucking on her neck, causing her to moan, and tilted her head back in pleasure.

She took one of my hands off of her hips and placed it under her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties. She spread her legs open and I slowly started circling her clit while kissing her neck.

She let out a few moans while resting her back on the back of the seats in front of us.

I quickly slid my two fingers inside of her and started thrusting them inside of her.

She moaned loudly and then looked at me. She bit her lip and rolled her eyes back.

I sped up the paste of my hand. I placed my other hand on her boobs. I lifted her crop top and took her tits out of her bra. I sucked on them and circled my tongue around her nipple while looking at her.

Her breathing pace started to uneven as she was close to cumming. She quickly grabbed my head and led her head closer to mine and kissed me aggressively. She kissed me like she couldn't get enough of me.

I pulled away and looked at her.
"Don't cum yet."

She looked at me and bit her lip while saying,

"Anything for you mommy..."

I looked at her and smiled. I used my free hand and started playing with her clit while thrusting my fingers in and out of her.

"Good girl."

She moaned and looked at me.

"Y/n...", She said my name out of breath.

I shook my head and then she finished on my fingers.

She let out a moan of relief and then smiled at me.
I pulled my fingers out and licked them off. I picked her up and placed her on the seat next to me. I got on my knees and licked the cum off of her pussy. She squeezed her thighs together at the contact of my tongue on her pussy.

I got up and kissed her passionately before getting off of the bus.
_________________________________________