•𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 15.1•

I sat on the hotel bed in our room, still in my bikini. I thought about what just had happened then rolled my eyes. I got a towel and went to the hot tub downstairs.

When I got there I saw Delilah sitting in the hot tub. Her black hair was soaking wet and her head was tilted back, defining her jawline. Delilah's body was glowing like it had glitter on, but it was in reality just the water.
I stared at her for a while, my eyes traveling over the parts of her body that were visible. She was wearing a bikini as well. Her breasts looked huge. My eyes were glued on her chest for a while when she moved.

"You like 'em? Coz you seem very interested in them.", She said while smirking and looking at me.

"Sorry, never knew you had boobs.", I said while scoffing and smiling awkwardly.

"Well, I do. Come join me.", She said while looking at me with siren eyes.

I threw my towel on the floor and walked up to the hot tub. I got in and sat next to her.

"So, aren't you suppose to be by your little mistress?", She asked while tilting her head back again.

"I'd rather not talk about her right now...", I said while looking at the water.

"Trouble in paradise, huh? But let's change the topic. You up for a little game of truth or dare?", She said while smirking and looking at me.

"Yeah, I mean why not.", I said, agreeing.

"Cool. Truth or dare?", She asked.

"Dare.", I responded.

"Oh, I see you. I dare you to tell me your biggest secret.", She said.

"You sure you can handle it? I don't think you can.", I said while smiling.

"Come on, I'm a big girl, I'll be able to handle it.", Delilah said while grinning.

"Okay, big girl. My biggest secret is... I still sleep with the teddy bear that I got when I was born.", I said.

"That's so sweet. Adorable, just like you.", Delilah said.

"Thank you", I said before giggling.

"Okay me next, truth or dare.", I said while sitting closer to her.

"I'm gonna have to go with... dare.", She replied.

"I dare you to flirt with me like you would normally flirt with any other person.", I said.

Delilah smiled and moved closer to me, her body almost touching mine. She cupped my cheek in her hand and stared into my eyes, then lightly smirked.
We made eye contact for a while then she leaned closer to me. Just as she was about to kiss me, I pulled away.

"Sorry Delilah, but I can't. It wouldn't be fair to Amelia...", I said whilst I removed her hand from my face.

She looked at me with a shocked face.
I got out of the hot tub and got my towel.
I wrapped my towel around my body and went to my room.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. When I was finished, I got climbed into bed and fell asleep.
_________________________________________