Keefe POV

Once Wylie and Linh finally arrived from their make-out session, Biana told everyone to follow her outside. She lead to the entrance to this beautiful forest.

"Wow, this forest is gorgeous," Foster whispered. I nodded in agreement.

I could hear birds chirping, and the sound of a soft stream in the background.

"Follow me guys, the place I want to show is going to be even more beautiful than this," Biana instructed, as started walking on the path into the forest.

We all started to follow her, and I was amazed by how pretty it was. There were flowers blooming everywhere, and sunlight streaming down through the trees bathing pieces of the ground in a yellow light.

It was almost as beautiful as Foster. And that was saying something.

I glanced over at her, she was looking around in awe, a stand of her blonde hair had fallen in her face. I gently reached up and tucked the strand away.

She smile up at me and leaned on my shoulder.

"This is magical," She said softly.

"It really is," I agreed wistfully, "But you know what's even more magical?" I asked.

"What?" She blushed.

"My hair."

"Keefe! You're supposed to say me!" She lightly shoved me with a giggle.

"I'm kidding Foster. You are more magical. And it's crazy to say this but... You might even be more magical then my hair," I admitted.

She gasped, "No... That can't be true!" She laughed.

"Oh, but it is!" I cried, picking her up and spinning her around.

"Um... Guys, we're trying to walk here," Marella raised her eyebrows.

"Whoops, sorry," I said, putting Sophie down. We continued walking for a little while until Biana stopped at a cliff wall. There was a section of vines on the wall, and she pushed them aside to reveal a small cave. There was a bright light coming from the end of the cave.

"We just have to walk through this, and then we'll be there," Biana said. Everyone quickly followed her as she started walking inside.

We got closer and closer to the bright sunlight, and when we emerged from the cave, the sight took my breath away.