Linh POV

SOKEEFE IS OFFICIALL. FINALLY. I've been waiting for this moment for FOREVER! Do you know how many times I would have to talk to Sophie about Keefe OVER and OVER again, and not be able to just tell her that Keefe likes her? It just felt wrong spilling Keefe's secret, and I was pretty confident that if they were meant to be-which they were-they would get together on their own eventually. And now here we are! YESSSSSS!

"Okay, the last two names in here are, Marella and Linh," Sophie said. 

"Okay..." I said slowly, not that I minded hanging out with her or anything, but our friendship has been a bit... Rocky recently.

Marella and I entered the closet quietly and Marella shut the door behind us.

"You and Wylie are cute," She said flatly.

"Thanks," I returned. We stayed quiet for a long time.

"Oh, come on, Marella," I sighed, "Please just tell what's wrong. I miss having you as my friend. We used to be so close, what happened?" I begged.

Marella let out a long, dramatic, sigh, "Look, Linh. I just... I don't know. I feel like you kind of left me in the dust, you know? You started hanging out with Wylie-which is fine-it just... Now that you have Wylie, I don't know who I have," She looked away.

"Oh, Marella," Linh said softly, "You'll ALWAYS have me. I'm your best friend, and I'm sorry that I made you feel like you weren't as important to me as you are. Just because I'm hanging out with Wylie more doesn't mean I don't want to hang out with you," I explained, giving Marella a huge hug.

"You're my best friend too, Linh. And we should go shopping in Atlantis sometime," Marella suggested.

"Great idea!" I exclaimed. I was so happy to have my friend back again, "I really missed you Marella."

"I missed you too, Linh. And just so you know, you and Wylie are SO CUTE!" Marella squealed.

"Thanks!" I said excitedly, "And Marella?"

"Yeah, Linh?"

"You'll find someone too. Don't give up hope, your soulmate is waiting out there for you," I encouraged her. Even if Marella didn't believe it, I know she would find someone that loved and understood her like no one else could, not even me. 

"Thanks, Linh," She smiled, "I actually might like-"

"OKAY, TIMES UP YOU TWO!" Tam barged into the closet. Really Tam?! Marella was about to tell me who she liked! Oh, well, she's gonna have to spill the beans some day.

We all took our seats back on our matress, and Sophie shoved all the paper names back in the hat, and shoved it aside.

"So... We're playing Most Likely To, right?" BIana asked.

"Yep," Sophie nodded, "So basically, you just ask a question like 'who's most likely to jump in the pool with their clothes on' and then every has point to someone, whoever they think is most likely to do that thing."

"Seems pretty simple," Tam said. I nodded.

"Okay, I'll start. Oh, and also, we can go around in the circle, so like, after me Keefe goes next than Dex, and then so on."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Okay, hm... Who's most likely to start a fight with an inanimate object?" Sophie asked. Everyone immediately pointed to Fitz. And Fitz, who apparently knew himself pretty well, also pointed to himself.

"My turn!" Keefe exclaimed, "Um... Who's most likely to walk around town in their pjs without realizing it?"

I decent amount of people pointed to Sophie, but I pointed to Tam, and Fitz pointed to Keefe.

"Okay, I'll go next," Dex said, "Who's most likely to talk in their sleep?"

One time while Marella, Wylie, Tam and I were having a sleepover I heard Wylie talking in his sleep, I wasn't sure what he was saying but it had something to do with Mallowmelt, Ripplefluffs, and me.

I pointed to Wylie, Fitz pointed to Biana, Marella also pointed to Wylie, there were some points to Sophie, and some to Dex.

"My turn next!" Biana exclaimed, "Who's most likely to wear their tunic backwards?

Keefe. Everyone pointed to Keefe.

"Guys, come on! I'm not that sloppy!"

Sophie gently knocked his arm, "Um... I've seen you do it before!" She giggled.

"Me too!" Fitz piped in. Keefe groaned.

"WELL... At least my hair looks good." Everyone rolled their eyes.

"I guess I'm going next," Tam said. I kind of zoned out for a while staring at Wylie's bright blue eyes. He was SO handsome I just wanted to melt.

"Welp, that was fun!" Biana yawned. Oh, we're already done playing it? Whoops, I must have zoned out for WAY too long there.

"Yeah," Everyone agreed.

"So... Who wants to sleep?" Dex asked. Everyone nodded.

"Oh, Sophie, Linh, Marella, I forgot to give you guys makeovers! Guess, I'll have to do it in the morning then!" Biana said happily. Sophie sighed.

"Sounds good, Biana," Marella shrugged.

"Yep, can't wait," I yawned. I was getting so tired. What time was it?

"I can," Sophie mumbled.

"Come on, Sophie! It'll be fun!" 

"Sure."

I plopped down my mattress and pulled the pink blanket up to my chin. Biana clapped and the lights quickly went off.

"Goodnight everyone."

"Night."

"Goodnight."

"Sweet dreams," I said quietly.

"Goodnight."

"Night everyone."

Then no one talked. Silence filled the room and I snuggled in my cozy blanket. Soon was I fast asleep.

But what I didn't hear was someone sneaking out of bed, and another pair of footsteps following them.